ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

NEXUS MOD MANGER & FOMM

falloutnutter

Good morning from the U K.

This might be a stupid question ?? but here goes!!!

I am running Fallout 3 with Nexus Mod Manger, and i tried to do the same with Vegas, the trouble was a lot of the mods I wanted use, will only work with FOMM, even though i tried them through the Nexus Mod Manger, they would not work, or would not install.

So can I run fallout 3 on NMM, and Vegas on FOMM, As I did read you are not to have them both.

So can someone let me know how I stand on this.

Thanks for your time

Falloutnutter :thumbsup:

Launch FOMM and then go to the top of FOMM and then file and look for the words "change game" click it and then a smaller window should appear choose the game you wont by moving the dot to the one you wont to run,click ok when chosen , see pic below

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm172/sretsgiarc/w.jpg

Edited by Craigsters

I run both and I don't have any problems. (both on FNV, that is)

the only problem I have with FOMM is I can't do "remember password" when I open package manager. That will crash FOMM. As long as I enter password each time it works fine.

Edited by kschang77

I also use both but the nexus mod manager doesn't always install them correctly, to avoid this i would recommend manually downloading and installing, allot of the old mods are not made for easy installation through nexus mod manager like they are for skyrim. Always check your fallout new vegas data folder just to make sure all the mods you are installing are installing correctly.

Right now, Weapons Mod Menu crashed Nexus Mod Manager. I don't know why. I even downloaded a fresh copy. When I have hit activate, it just crashes NMM. I have to use FOMM, but even then it's now complaining that it's the wrong version and all that. ARGH!

• 2 weeks later...

I run both and I don't have any problems. (both on FNV, that is)

the only problem I have with FOMM is I can't do "remember password" when I open package manager. That will crash FOMM. As long as I enter password each time it works fine.

When I get that box up asking me for the my password, I just click ok, without typing a thing in the box, leaving it blank !!!!

But it still signs me in ...lol