Nightingale glove fix Unenchanted

Philogosten

so every mod that uses the Nightingale as a base for an armor always has the same issues as vanilla skyrim where the fingers are the wrong color. The lgendary patch only fixes the base game item to use the right fingers yet every mod that also uses those gauntlets wont use the right fingers even post patch.So I want a mod that either can apply the legendary patch fix to all armors using nightingale gauntlets or can even just give me an unenchanted version of the nightingale gloves with the fix.

I'm working on a mod that also fixes the Nightingale set along with others.

Just so you know, it also effects it's enchantments so...

P.S: If you want a mod just for the gloves - let me know. It's rather quick.

Edited by DMan1629

So it's done!

Before the link, here's an explanation:

I included the full Nightingale set without enchantments.

You can make them at any forge after level 40 - they cost: 1 Leather, 2 Leather Strips, 1 Void Salts (each).

I kept the original tempering recipe (even though I'm changing them in my mod :D )

They are free of enchantments, enchantable but you can't sell them - enchanted or not.

IMPORTANT! Make sure this mod is loaded after any other mod that includes the Nightingale set!!!

I would just recommend to leave it at the bottom of your load order because I included another copy of the fixed gloves from USLEP.

The mod makes no alterations to the original Nightingale set - except for the gloves' appearance which will also be the one from USLEP because of the extra copy.

Nightingale Clean Set

Enjoy!!!