[LE] Furniture Editor Dialog window

Skybroom

It looks like the 2 examples are coming from separate games. The first example is coming from skyirm. Making your own marker in skyrim is easy enough and, I'd imagine FO is similar. What are you attempting to do and for which game?

Is the second picture from the Fallout CK?

I don't recognise those animation markers.

Yes, it is :blush:

It looks like the 2 examples are coming from separate games. The first example is coming from skyirm. Making your own marker in skyrim is easy enough and, I'd imagine FO is similar. What are you attempting to do and for which game?

1. I wish to make a few more markers for Skyrim (using Halo poser and other animation resources).

2. I wish to turn already existing markers into furniture, for Player to be able to use.

I can't find any tutorial covering these topics.

My last attempt was to turn CommonChair01 (which is a furniture) into InvisibleSitLedge furniture. I've tried to change keywords, but in that case Player keeps performing common chair sitting animation, while NPCs do perform sit on ledge.

I will be grateful for any help.

Edited by Skybroom

I don't know about actually changing animations in skyrim using other games. Can't help with that.

You should check out all of the furniture markers already existing in skyrim. For instance, there is already an a stand alone invisible chair marker. You can not make markers in to anything other than what they already are. You can place or add invisible markers so that they can be placed on areas where player or npcs can sit, say on a stump, custom chair, custom furniture that doesn't have a marker, etc. But a chair marker for sitting in a chair can't be changed into a ledge marker.

Myself, I'd like to add animations for NPC to skyrim but have not come across a means to do that.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51554/

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34950/

Supposing I have FNIS and Halo as masters for my mod X. Can I attach an animation A registered by FNIS to a blank marker, so that NPC to go and use this marker, and perform animation A. So that there would be a "sae <animevent>" registered?

You can't attach animations to furniture. But you can attach them to packages (like sitTarget, or UseIdleMarker), give that package to the NPC, and then activate it with EvaluatePackage.

However, the idles cannot be defined with animevents. You have to go to the Idle definition window to create it. But for that you can use FNIS defined animevents.