Solution for [WETriggerScript<(01099883)> Warning: on init ()

Visious

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just uninstalled a mod, went back to an earlier (pre-mod)save, and it was CTD on loading the save. On any save. So I picked the option "new" game. That's when I received the [WETriggerScript<(0109983)>]Warning:Onlnit and the game just hung there in smoke. Well, at least I had something to look up and thankfully this discussion was already in place.

After checking my AppData, I found the double skyrim.esm.

My solution was simple. Run BOSS.

Went back to see that both skyrim.esms were gone. Started up game. Good to go! Thanks so much :biggrin:

Edited by Aliera Caine

Hi guys, hope I`ll help most people with this problem:

The problem is in the file, that even clean install wont fix - its in C:\Users\-yourname-\AppData\Local\Skyrim

You need to modify your plugin list, plugins.ini

make sure there is only one Skyrim.esm and no Update.esm.

So your plugins.ini should look like:

=======

Skyrim.esm

plugins

=======

People already found out that problem is with the latest update, in one of the Dragon scripts.

That is temporary solution, but quite effective. Previous sugeestions failed to solve the problem, so I tried to dig more and found this solution. Hope Betheasda will fix it asap.

Please write if it helped.

Thx so much. I almost cried xD

Thanks, this fixed the problem for me as well but, like others have said it comes back after using NMM and BOSS doesn't seem to do anything for me. Does anyone know if there is a permanent fix for this?

Check over in the NMM open beta forum for troubleshooting.. They solved my WETrigger prob so that BOSS and NMM worked together.

Thanks, this fixed the problem for me as well but, like others have said it comes back after using NMM and BOSS doesn't seem to do anything for me. Does anyone know if there is a permanent fix for this?

Check over in the NMM open beta forum for troubleshooting.. They solved my WETrigger prob so that BOSS and NMM worked together.

Thanks for the tip! Seems to be fixed after someone suggested doing a clean install of NMM.

Thanks for this, I was getting the error too. Sometimes I could get the game to run and I couldn't cast spells.??

I have a question about mods I'm using that call for Update.esm... Such as Riverwood Enhanced, alternate start, and so on. Can I still use those?