Dishonored

LadyAubrie

Not every game needs to have a 100% open sandbox environment and customizable character. If, as the current info implies, this is more or less Deus Ex meets Thief in a Half Life-like steampunky setting with good melee combat then hell yes I'm excited. We need more stealthy 'immersive sim' games.

am i the only one who doesnt really care what my character looks like in order to enjoy the game? i mean if the reason you arent interested in this game is because you cant change the cheek bone width of your character, then jeez, i dont even know what to say.

also, i loved Brink. i got a handful of people into it as well. actually just last week, me and a couple friends went back and played it and had a blast! i really hope they make a Brink 2! it wasnt the game people hated, it was the lag and the servers. unfortunately too many people gave up by the time they were fixed for it to matter. but even last week i played online both with friends and with randoms on Ps3. Brink was a very unique and outstanding game imo,

this game, Dishonored, i am personally looking forward to finding out more. reminds me personally of a cross between Assassins Creed and Full Metal Alchemist or something.

Edited by hoofhearted4