Need help with FNV

zb0z

So hello everyone reading this. I've got a problem, I need help with. I have many mods installed, and the game keeps crashing on startup. I disable one mod, it still crashes. I don't know what to do. My game is patched with the latest update. I have NVSE installed. All Dlc's. What do I have to do, to make it working again? And if there are any bug or crash fixes to make it work, please tell me. Thank you all people! :)

Then you'll just have to deactivate the mods one at a time until you figure out which one is giving you the problems.

I kinda looked over your load list and noticed you have both WMX and WME loaded. As they sorta duplicate each other you should pick and use only one. Keep in mind FOOK also has modified weapons, AND AWOP. I know I got AWOP and FOOK to play nice, but I haven't added WMX or WME into the mix just yet.

You could try turning them on one by one. See which one gives you the problem. Uninstall and then reinstall following the readme, and see if it works. if it doesn't could be a bug and you should report it to the creator of the mod.

ok, so after doing some digging and enabling and disabling mods, i 've found out, that all this "madness'" was caused by this little mod : http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=45771 . I will start a new gameplay "sob", because those saves got corrupted and kind of messed up. Thank you all for your answers !