Skyrim CTD's after about 10 minutes

MayuriMiku

So i recently tried getting back into Skyrim after about a year, as a lot of new interesting mods i previously wished for, became a reality.

Now, im no slouch when it comes to Skyrim modding as a user, i.e load order, what tools u need to use for specific mods, patches, and stuff like that. I've heavily modded Skyrim, Fallout 3 - 4 etc.

I've had crash problems in the past, but were usually caused by Skeleton issues and solved by reinstalling XPMSE...that is not the case this time.

Skyrim crashes after about 10 - 15 minutes of gameplay, it doesn't matter what im doing. Just walking, attacking something, or jumping. Never happens in the menu's though.

At first i crashed whenever i hit an NPC or an NPC drew his weapon and tried to attack, clearly a skeleton and animation issue. That i fixed. I can attack enemies and they can attack back no issues, and animations all work properly.

My mod list and load order are as follows, now keep in mind i am using quite a few non-nexus mods, but the mods themselves work perfectly, and their mainly animation mods that i just load via PCEA2 so it can't be those.

Oh, and i use MO2 for this. I used to use Vortex but that gave me alot of crashing issues and i just found it much easier to handle conflicts with MO2 then Vortex atm.

Note: the 2 Unmanaged mods are from steam, but i only use the SAOMusicMod which i plan to uninstall anyway.

Modlist:

https://pastebin.com/Y1LZhjuW

Load Order:

https://pastebin.com/FJALq8dC

Load Order is sorted by LOOT with only me putting my SmashPatch manually before Alternate Start - New Beginnings, as if you don't, it causes a bug where your saves look corrupted when its not.

Another little side note: My Skyrim was crashing alot more BEFORE i made the SmashPatch, it used to crash every 5 minutes, but now its every 10 - 15 minutes. And the SmashPatch is literally just all my mods as its a new tool and i don't know exactly what i should be patching specifically, but according to TESVEdit there are no bad conflicts.

Sorry for the wall of text, i just feel i should provide as much info as possible, please let me know if u need any more information. Thank you in advanced for any help :)