Some Nuka Cola themed ideas (Some I may not know already exist)

PlantyThePotte

Intensity of mod goes down the list

1.Make the decoration (Nuka Cola Dispenser) actually produce nuka cola,

yes I know there's a display case that already allows this and a mod that makes one that takes pre war money.

I just want the vanilla one in my settlement to generate them endlessly maybe creating a stockpile or stay stocked and refill

after 1 hour of in game time and the thing has already been cleared of previous drinks. Something for us who don't have the DLCs

and are too afraid of sketchy downloads to get em'.

2.(I'm not sure if the animated drinking mod has already done this.)

Actual animated FIRST PERSON drinking, all vids I've seen of the mod only shows 3rd person.

Preferably I'd like it if you can do the drinking while in battle or just walking/running.

Time for the big boys/stuff I don't really see anyone doing anytime soon

3.Nuka Cola themed skin one gun

AK5C

Yes,I want a very specific skin for an already modded in weapon.

4.Claire or whatever you want to call her, a Nuka Cola loving mute.Just to make things easier. She loves Nuka Cola

after (insert tragic backstory played through holotapes here), and basically acts like Curie in terms of how they think of actions

of the player.She wears a Nuka Cola jumpsuit, uses revolvers, and that's all I can think of

5.Nuka Cola machines have a chance of becoming mechanical monstrosities.Basically it detects you as a Chinese commie and
and does a little transformer thing becoming more like a protection with arms and legs trying to kill you. Reward is even more Nuka Cola

8. So intense it skips over the other 3

Nuka Cola Cult.

Now hear me out on this one.Think of the Children Of Atom but instead of raggedy, crazy, kooks

who somehow managed to harness the power of radiation,

It'll be NUKA COLA themed, crazy, kooks who've harnessed the power of Nuka Cola.

Basically, find them stashes of Nuka Cola or Nuka Cola inspired stuff and they reward you.

Rewards: Stashes of Nuka Cola, Rooms filled with Nuka Cola,Nuka Cola themed guns/skins for modded in weapons

or vanilla weapons. Highest reward? Nuka Cola gun. Could be an AR, Pistol, Fatman, whatever that turns the enemies it kills into Nuka Cola.

Ever drunken your enemies? I thought not cause' it's kinda disgusting but this makes it better.

Basically just have them have attire like Nuka Cola employee jumpsuits, shirts, etc.

I'd prefer them in the vanilla commonwealth instead of Nuka World though, just something different.

Do I know this is a lot to ask? YES, that's why it's in big boy section and because I just wanted to put the ideas out there.

Edited by PlantyThePotte

Just what are "sketchy downloads" ? Any place you can legally get the Nuka World DLC, will have a valid download available. They aren't very expensive now. As far as bringing an item in from a DLC without having that DLC, good luck, I don't see it happening. I can't at this point creat mods, but I still think what you're asking for, is more complicated than you realize. Who knows, maybe someone out there Will reinvent the wheel for you.

I support the idea of a Nuka Cult, though not as much of a full-fledged faction as the Children of Atom. Think more like Atom Cats sized.

They could dress like Nuka Girl, with outfit variants based on that model and other wasteland gear.

They could also use different new chems, with different Nuka Cola flavors as ingredients to produce different effects.

Nuka Jet, for example. Or Nuka Buff. This could be fun.

And, of course, they would likely set up their base of operations somewhere near Nuka World.

Perhaps in an old Vault by NW that was full of Nuka memorabilia.

But that's about as far as I see all of this going (which is nothing to shake a stick at).

Nuka Cult?!

That would be awesome :D

A really serious, fundamentalist cult, absolutely unknowing that Nuka Cola was just a soft drink. Maybe founded by a conman, but he's gone now.

They pray to commercials, sacrifice "infidels" by dissolving them in cola, wage a jihad to take back the holy land (aka a nuka cola factory), all that good stuff.

You could, besides exterminating them, help them take the factory. But in the factory, it is obvious that nuka has no religious significance. You can either burn the evidence, show it to he cult leader, or just leave it there.

In the first case, you are simply thanked and get a reward. The cult leader remains in power, but you could get an an exectutive role, Like, Grand Inquisitor. Which effectively is the same as becoming the leader.

Confronting him is a speech check or more, which leads either to him declaring you an infidel ( -> they all turn hostile), or to his suicide due to a crisis of faith. In that case, you can take over as the new cult leader.

Leaving it there makes the cultists turn on each other (and onto you), basically making exterminating them easier.

The factory could be a settlement, with some extra features. Like, you can order specific settlers to be sacrificed. Or order several of them to follow you and fight. Even turn some into suicide bombers.

indeed,

there's a couple out there already.

though, a kludge wouldn't do most of these concepts justice at this time hehe.

The same individual who made "crayon-sketch color by numbers "Lil Revive Shop of Horror"

and the Rainbow-Pink "Zap!" pew-pew raygun, <--- a papier-mache color by numbers steampunk raygunk resemblance often requested, though which makes a sound-alike "Zap" instead of a blast effect... its a protest mod in the style of "Uncle Granpa".

also made a generic holovendor machine for NukaCola

(you have to re-texture it... unless, you like that "color-by-numbers crayon/fingerpainting motif").

The HoloVendor NukaCola machine can also be a holo-disguised nuke mine, or, throws nuka bottles via a hidden junk-jet trap instance!

If you want to get real tricky;

"you can play "spot the real vendor machine" in a BlahblahDeeBlahblah "Sketchland" new land cell hehe.

(it's terrifying, especially if one of them is ticking, and you don't know which... and, as you turn away from them, they start moving towards the player location... "weeping angels" style).

as to the Nuka-Cult thing...

the individual who made the Mesa Verde-ans, and the Sludge-amoebic gelatinous monsters (the oil-slick/thing)

is also, glacially, making a Nuka Cola themed colt.

they slowly degenerate into the sludge-monsters somewhat resembling slimer crossed with pizza-the-hutz.

About you idea no.1

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14723/

This MOD is quite similar of what you want but not exact.

You will need to place one bottle each time to get it filled up.

Its like manual car you have to do everything yourself to get it to work.

Check this out

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14778

This is a MOD made by me (A little self promotion.) to get Ice cold Nuka Colas after putting Normal Nuka Colas into ice cooler.

The reason I mentioned my MOD here is using the same concept I used in this MOD. I can get it to work exactly what you want in your idea no.1

The issue is I am not good with graphic stuff so I can't make a custom mesh for the Nuka Cola dispenser.

It will be something from the game working as a nuka cola dispenser.

But it will work exactly as you want it to. You will need electricity to power it.

You will first have to put some empty bottles and some other basic ingredients needed to make beverage in it (For Immersion)

then it will fill them in bulk quantity automatically over the time. (You don't have to fill 1 bottle at a time manually.)

Or just fuk the immersion it will create some quantity in cycle over the time for no cost at all.

You don't have to put anything in it just get the Nuka Colas for free.

If you want it I might work on it when I get free from college after the exams. I will be in 2-4 weeks. Just mention if you want immersion friendly version or non-immersion friendly one.

Edited by cvedant95

About you idea no.1

Check this out

This is a MOD made by me (A little self promotion.) to get Ice cold Nuka Colas after putting Normal Nuka Colas into ice cooler.

The reason I mentioned my MOD here is using the same concept I used in this MOD. I can get it to work exactly what you want in your idea no.1

The issue is I am not good with graphic stuff so I can't make a custom mesh for the Nuka Cola dispenser.

But it will work exactly as you want it to. You will need electricity to power it.

You will first have to put some empty bottles and some other basic ingredients needed to make beverage in it (For Immersion)

then it will fill them in bulk quantity automatically over the time. (You don't have to fill 1 bottle at a time manually.)

Or just fuk the immersion it will create some quantity in cycle over the time for no cost at all.

If you want it I might work on it when I get free from college after the exams. I will be in 2-4 weeks. Just mention if you want immersion friendly version or non-immersion friendly one.

Why not just take one of the existing Nuka "vending machines" meshes with the little door and add it to settlements as "Working Nuka Cola Vendor" and give it a script where you give it 100 Pre-War Money (due to pre-war inflation - remember how much comics and gas cost) and it produces a Nuka Cola? Nuka Cola limited only by how much Pre-War Money you can spend. You could actually do this for all flavors, even.

Immersive and, really, probably a very simple script.

About you idea no.1

Check this out

Why not just take one of the existing Nuka "vending machines" meshes with the little door and add it to settlements as "Working Nuka Cola Vendor" and give it a script where you give it 100 Pre-War Money (due to pre-war inflation - remember how much comics and gas cost) and it produces a Nuka Cola? Nuka Cola limited only by how much Pre-War Money you can spend. You could actually do this for all flavors, even.

Immersive and, really, probably a very simple script.

Well what you are saying already exists. There are 3-4 MODs which does exactly that.