Worthless Mod Reminder

ZeroAndOne

I had trouble finding this mod again. I tried searching Junk, Trash, Garbage, Useless, Container, and Loot. I have problems with my mind/brain & so I came to remind the other members because it was difficult & troubling to search & not find this one.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16520

Genius mod actually. Worthless Mod by PaddyGarcia rectifies an issue with a abundance of loot, but without removing the vanilla abundance of loot. It was typical to get a feeling of a distinct lack of difficulty in FO4 since launch, though many would just remove most of the loot in the game. However, a fairly substantial activity in the game is looting, which in the case of removal is now just opening a bunch of empty containers.

Hence, PaddyGarcia's ingenious idea to create tons more loot which is worthless (useless) broken junk or random odds & ends. Now instead looting becomes more of a meaningful activity because the loot has to be sorted thru before taking anything, or after, in a great big mix of trash that one would consider present inside a mental simulation of a wasteland. Adding to this idea to exploit the mechanics in order to provide the activity of looting I would suggest as many mods that add loot to empty containers as can be found. Though, the only reason I bring it up is in-case anyone can't find & comes here asking.