We are aware aware of an issue with authentication on the site. See our status page for details. ×

Heads Up FO4SE Users Fallout 4 is Updating Right Now

RadoGamer

I was playing FO4 and as soon as I stopped it started a 450+ mb update. I use FO4SE and I know when this happen it will stop working until there is an update for SE. So this is just a heads up for any FO4SE users.

sorry, new to f4se.. how long till the update works and does it automatically update or do I have to do it.. again sorry.. first time playing on PC and love it.. I fumbled my way though downloading it and installing it the first time.. this will be my second time doing this.. any help you be greatly appreciated ..

sorry, new to f4se.. how long till the update works and does it automatically update or do I have to do it.. again sorry.. first time playing on PC and love it.. I fumbled my way though downloading it and installing it the first time.. this will be my second time doing this.. any help you be greatly appreciated ..

The F4SE updates are pretty quick. It will not update automatically. You will have to get it from the website

http://f4se.silverlock.org/

it is on build 0.6.6 which is only compatible with Fallout 1.10.75

new Fallout build is 1.10.82 so when the F4SE page updates to that number download it