Modelling and Texturing Tutorial Request

I am currently working on a mod consisting of several new spells, a player home and some new items, and eventually a quest to obtain them (I'd prefer to get them into the game first though). The spell creation is going fine, as are the enchantments for the armour set, but the player home and items themselves not so much. The problem is that none of the structure pieces already in the game really work for what I want to do with the player home, and I want the new items to be entirely custom. However, I only know how to use the more basic aspects of the latest version of blender, and all tutorials for how to create models, texture and import them into the CK are for an older version, and almost always only cover weaponry. If someone is willing to provide a detailed tutorial on how to do this, with the latest version of blender, that would be great.

Alternatively, if someone is willing to do it for me, that would be fine as well. I can send you some sketches I've done and describe them in detail should you offer.

Thanks.

If you want completely custom meshes, you'll probably end up having to do them yourself. I'm in the same boat, and I'm having to learn Blender as I go. That said, you might want to check out the modder resources available here on the Nexus and over on TES Alliance (tesalliance.org). There's a ton of models available for Skyrim, including all-new kits for building exteriors and interiors. Almost any resources made for Skyrim can be easily converted for Skyrim SE using the "SSE Nif Optimizer" app found here on the Nexus:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4089/

You just dump the meshes in a subfolder under the optimizer's directory, then run it and voila!