Help slow my game down

blackrat99

I'm starting to gear up for another run through. In my current game I've reached level 28 and have realised that I'll reach 30 with still a lot of the game left (3 and a bit DLCs, 2 misc quests and a number of quest mods, half of AWOP and a ton of vanilla locations not visited). I've got the 50 level cap installed but that's not what I want. Sometime this year TTW 3 will come out and I want to be able to finish up in the Wasteland around level 25 at most. Plus half my skills (the important ones) are already maxed out.

I don't want to give up the extra content mods because vanilla FO3 is a bit dull without them, so I'm looking for ideas on how I can slow this game down, both in gameplay terms and levelling terms.

I Use Simple Realism which reduces xp by half and will in future use Arwen's extreme mod, which reduces some things by half and kills by 5.

I use my own bobblehead mod, which reduces skill point buffs to 3.

I'm probably going to make something to reduce skills from skillbooks. That might reduce the skillpoints available for each skill but since I never find them all anyway I don't think it'll make much difference. I don't want to actually get rid of skillbooks because I like collecting things.

In gameplay terms I'll use or make a very basic Simple Needs-type mod to stop me charging around and doing half the quests in a single sweep.

Can anyone think of anything else?