Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

Aricia pondered for a moment, and then said "I will not pretend to understand what goes on in that perverse young man's head, but he was probably embarrassed, so acted like it never happened. I can have a word with him if you like... but if his eyes wander from my face and find themselves staring at my other assets, because face it dear, your old mother has still got the body... i might kiss him myself." She said as a joke, a very wide grin on her face, as she tried to brighten the mood.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Thou shouldst not say such things! He might get ideas!" Saerileth says grinning, and grabbing her mother's hand. "Come, mother. Let us get some breakfast. We should probably get out of Skull Crag soon if we wish to make the next town by nightfall."

Caladus notices the Fey-ri in the corner, and notices her reaction to his presence. He bows low to the woman as a sign of respect, eats his meal, then returns to his room to retrieve his belongings. He takes them outside and calls Dark Thunder. The magnificent black horse runs over, having not been tied up the night before. "Did I forget to tie you?" Caladus says, rubbing the horses muzzle, tracing the small diamond on his forehead. He mounts up, and rides to the outskirts of town where he sees Rhaine. "Hail, Rhaine. Ready to ride?"

Shaori retrieves her belongings after breakfast, which she laced with special herbs to prevent side effects from her recent actions, and flies off to meet Rhaine and the others.

Sefris' eyebrows further came closer to each other, her frown deepening as she saw the Drow's subtle bow. What was the meaning of this? Was the weakling making fun of her? Lips pressed into a thin line, she returned her killing glare at the map, picking a random spot. Cormyr? Whatever, just to get away from this inn and that damn Drow. She didn't notice she was holding her breath until exhaling slowly as she picked the map up and gathered her things. Hanging her bag on one of her shoulders, she walked over to the bar and canceled her reservation for the room, to the bartender's dissatisfaction. Throwing the man a poisonous glare as he dispatched her, she quickly walked out of the inn, searching for the exit ouf ot the pathetic settlement.

"Back at the inn. Getting dressed, eating and whatnot." Caladus replies, lightly. "There was a bit of an... incedant at the bath house this morning, which resulted with me in bed with Shaori. Why I am consulting you on this, I do not know, but I need to know where do I go from here? I assume you have loved someone before, and well you know." Caladus looks embarrassed talking about exertions. "I have of course been used for pleasure several times, but it's different here, isn't it? In your society, exertions mean more than pleasure. What do I do now?"

Sefris had long left the inn, simply walking around for a change. Not really sure where she was going, she had no reason to hurry. She purchased a beautiful black stallion and elegantly hopped on his back. She petted him until her got used to her faint fiendish scent and turned him into the direction of the main road, according to the merchant. Going back from where she had come, she walked pass the inn and, in an attempt of avoiding the Drow inside of it, turned into a street where Rhaine and Caladus were. She stopped as soon as she recognized the elf, frowning on the distance of few meters. "You again? Is this some kind of a joke?" she asked quietly, her red eyes glaring at the drow. "If you tell me you're going to Cormyr, I might as well stab myself with a spear." She glanced briefly over at the Drow's half-elven companion, feeling a shiver running down her spine. What was she, a paladin, cleric? Something like that. Those damned 'holly people' always made her skin itch.

Rhaine raised an eyebrow at Caladus, "You assume incorrectly. No, I have not done either. And I would advise you speak to a cleric of Sune. I am used to counseling the grieving, not lovers."

She glanced at the strange elf and grinned, "Might as well stab yourself."

Sefris raised her eyebrow in disbelief, looking at the Drow. Now she was sure he was mocking her. " Heal me?" she asked derivisely, scoffing slightly. "Is that how you call stabbing in the back, as your kind does?" she asked, shaking her head as her black hair fell on her shoulders and her bronze skin tone shone a bit at the sun, clearly exposing her as a Sun elf. Well, except for the eyes. She glanced at the half-elf and rolled her eyes, not amused by her comment. So the divine one thought she had a sense of humor. Ho-ho-ho. She only made her skin even more itchy. "And how just do you plan on passing their checkpoint? They do not just allow dark elves into their land. The knights are very protective of their homeland."

She scoffed at the elf's 'sex god' comment. Ignorance.

Edited by Alaylyne