Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

Caladus let go of Hazel, and went into Byron's bag, muttering a Protection from Evil 10 degree Radius spell, to protect from the demon ladies. He had stashed his scimitars in there, as he found his Scimitars, he spotted another pair. attached was a note. "For Ianthe. I found these while looking for a potion last night. Tell me how you like them. Byron." Clearly meant to give it to her before he died, he passed the dual scimitars to Ianthe. They were beautiful, yet functional. With emeralds in the pommel, a Plus 4 enchantment on each, with Plus 1 Acid damage on the both, judging by the runes among the gold filigree. He drew his own scimitars, reluctantly, and prepared to fight. Edited by BaldurAnthology

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ianthe took the scimitars and her eyelids dropped slightly as she admired the glitter of the blades. Her lips parted slightly and she put on the second sword belt. She didn't care if she had four swords and two hands. She'd find a way to use them all somehow, as she couldn't abandon her old blades. She shook herself and drew the new scimitars, pointing them at the demons before her.

Not too far from all of this, Shaori struggled with the bonds that kept her in this cage. She had been trapped for at least a fortnight, and seemed close to finally breaking free. Several hours later, she managed to get one hand free, and removed the gag around her Mouth. She mustered a small amount of energy ,and cast an unlock spell on the door. She was going to get out! She grabbed her gear from a table nearby, and ran off down a nearby corridor.

Nawen was saddened by Byron's death. He was a bit crazy with all those explosions of his but he was still a good and generous person. She had never lost a friend in her entire life, probably because she didn't have much but it was hard. She thought that they could have avoided even the slavers but what Byron did was noble...

She took a pouch from Caladus and nodded to him in thanks. She opened the pouch and looked inside, a beautiful ring lay there. She was about to take it and look at it more closely when everyone turned their attentions to two women. Even though she helped Norgold to walk, her one hand was still free, she pulled one shortsword and watched the two women carefully.

Kevorin arrived at Leilon. It wasn't raining anymore but the weather was still dreadful. It's been quite some time after the battle with necromancer and his undead but only now people were cleaning up the mess caused by the adventurers who saved the village. Bones were literally everywhere. He didn't know why but this group interested him and it does look like the danger and more importantly adventure follows them everywhere they go. Kevorin himself had quite some experience in adventuring and the group seemed formidable enough.

" Your not scared are you Scarlet? Comon, whens the last time we had some fun? REAL fun?" She said walking closer, sexually. She addressed the adventurers " My name is Levetra. Just came to...play, adventurers with foolishness, such as yourselves are already dead by now but you remain alive...it intrigues me. Such...valiance yet such...stupidity, not many men simply wander into the underdark and live. " She said revealing her snake like tongue, her tale trailing behind her. She circled the adventurer's looking at their bodies.

Retholien finished several hours of martial arts and intense meditation, he poured himself a small cup of special tea, known to have magical properties. He walked around the monastery, watching many talented youths training. There were many tests the students had to go through...many of them were quite harsh. The monastery was beautiful, there was a main hall, with the roof exposed to the bright sky. There were blossoming tree's, beautiful music, natural fountains and koi ponds. He walked around the perimeter of the hall, nodding or shaking his head to tell them how they were doing. All sorts of weapons lay on racks, Sai's, butterfly knifes, nunchucks, shrukens, wazikashi...everything. He felt happy of his accomplishment, he grasped his Sai and smiled.

Edited by AnotherAverageName

Caladus was relieved that the Protection from evil was holding the demons at bay, but it would not last long. He pointed his scimitar at the walking one, and demanded, "You never really answered the question, just gave a roundabout statement about having fun! Did You Send The Slave Party? Yes or No? I warn you, I have just lost my oldest friend, and am in NO mood for idiocy!" Byron was angry, and hurting, and wanted something to cut to shreds.

" Ohh, aren't you a feisty one?" She laughed. " I have no need for slaves little one...I merely came to give the new visitors a warm welcome." She said with a rather seducing tone, her body practically on show. Edited by AnotherAverageName

Nawen watched the scene silently. She didn't want to interfere and Norgold was still injured and needed help and they were wasting time with these two women. "Our business is our own." She replied bluntly, wanting to be done with this whole thing as soon as possible. They already lost one friend, the other one is wounded... she dreaded to think about someone else getting hurt as well.

Kevorin walked around the small mining town, listening to the conversations that others had. Everyone just ranted about the undead but no one mentioned where the adventurers went. Well one man said that he did but he was drunk... and called him Liandra.

Edited by Naktis