Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

Nawen still sat in her room, thinking about the recent events and tapping her foot impatiently. She heard footsteps in the hallway again so she stood up and walked over the door when suddenly someone knocked. She opened the door and saw Caladus. "Oh... good morning." She said and smiled slightly to the drow.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I am sorry, did I wake you up?" Caladus asked, concerned. "I can come back later if that's what you wished. I just wanted to ask some advice, and get some things off my mind." A few doors down, Shaori wakes up, puts on her robes, and walks down the hall to the library. "M-morning." she says shyly, stretching, snowy white wings extending fully until the tips brushed against walls, then folding them back again.

"No. You didn't. I was awake." She stepped away from the door. "Please, come in." She said and gestured him to enter. She wondered what kind of advice he wanted. Nawen hoped she will be able to help him or at least give some proper advice.

Retholien was never really one to sleep, he was able to stay awake using his powers of time. He sat on on a rather plump looking cushion, admiring the decor. His monastery was divided into four sections, Samurai and fighters area, Psionics and divination area, Martial arts area and the Zerthin area. Edited by AnotherAverageName

Adamant continued his march... his endless march... as he marched he spied a man fighting with a bandit, the warforged turned his giant bulk and walked towards the two, The bandit turned and lashed out at him. Adamant swung his shield, blocking the blade, and swung his sword down, smashing "Bloodmourne"'s way into the bandits skull, he kicked the lifeless corpse aside. The man who had been fighting slowly backed away from Adamant, before turning and running. Adamant watched the man run for a moment "You're welcome" he said, before turning and continuing on his way. Adamant had been gone for so long, he had almost forgotten what this was like... the fighting... the killing. The wait had had no effect on his lethal efficiency, that was for sure...

"Thank you." Caladus bows to her, and enters the room and stops, head tilted to the side. "Odd, I am sensing a residual spirit energy. Did you notice anything?" He thinks for a moment, then remembers why he came in." I asked Norgold for advice on this, and feel it was sound, but I wanted a woman's advice on how to bring this up. You see, I am starting to have feelings for a certain Avariel, and I wondered how I should bring it up. Also, I don't know what to think half the time. I knew Byron for almost 50 years. Now he's gone." Caladus sat down on a chair, face looking dejected.

Nawen closed the door and leaned against them. Well she sure as hells did not expect something like that. She was no good in these love talks considering that she was never in love with anyone... the other thing that surprised her is that he didn't know that Byron was there. She assumed that Caladus was the very first person that the dwarf would visit. How strange. "Well the only thing I can say about it is wait for a bit. Shaori seems very shy and nervous around us and something like that might... I don't know, scare her I guess. It also depends how she feels about you too." Nawen looked at Caladus and sighed. "I think it's a little too early for such confessions."

When he started talking about Byron, the drow walked closer to him and placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. She really wanted to say something wise and comforting but it was much more difficult than it seems. "I cannot even begin to understand how difficult this is for you and I know that the fact that he died to save us isn't that much comforting but do not submit yourself to grief. He wouldn't want that."

Caladus looked up at her with a smile, and says "I am glad I gave you that Amulet. You have proven more than worthy of trust. I am proud to call you Friend." He gives her a brief, strong hug before walking back to his room to clean his armor, and changed into a black tunic and dark trousers, comfortable boots, and a long black hooded cloak.

Nawen blushed slightly and hugged Caladus back. She wanted to say something but he suddenly left. Nawen only shrugged and left her room. She closed the door behind her and looked around the hallway. She heard voices coming from the library, so that is where she headed.

"Found anything?" She said as she entered the library. Norgold, Rhaine, Xallistine and the shy Avariel girl were already there. She noticed the dagger and a pile of books on the table. It seemed that they have indeed found something. She approached the table to take a closer look at the dagger.