Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

Rhaine put the dagger in her pack, along with the book it had come out of, "If I remember correctly, we're going through the tunnels to the northeast to find this corrupted Eilistraeeian temple. It's the closest base of the Cult of the Dragon, and hopefully we'll find more answers there," she looked around, "Where's Caladus?" Edited by AurianaValoria1

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Xallistine pondered for a moment, thinking... he once again coughed painfully, and then said "If you would have me, i would be honoured to aid you all."

Ravenna looked at the tiger headed man and said "No. I do not require your aid any longer. Thank you for the relic... i take my leave." She said, picking up the amulet, and walking out of the trade encampment... she traveled back up the weed infested and hidden path, backtracking to the old and hidden entrance to the corrupted temple, she took the dark tunnel, and entered the well hidden door, stepping forth into the temple...

"Yes. I'm alright, thank you." Nawen said as she stood up. She wasn't hurt during the battle though her throat still hurt a bit. "Let's continue before more of them showed up." She said and started walking again, hopefully no one will attack them again.

"Yes, and I am terribly sorry, you seemed to be about to say something when I took off. What was it?" Shaori says, staying on the ground to talk to Nawen. Caladus, back at Xallistine's lair, was getting his armor on, and packing his stuff. He figured he would use Byron's pack, as it was a Bag of holding, and stuck his stuff into it.

"No, not really. I was just happy to be outdoors as well." Nawen said as she continued walking. After a while they have finally approached the location of the cult's base. The drow hid behind the giant mushroom and glanced at the building. It must have been a temple of Lloth a long time ago judging by the huge statue of the Queen of Spiders. "I wonder if there's a hidden entrance somewhere close..." She whispered very quietly to Shaori.

Shaori smiled. "I know of the one I escaped through, it may be guarded now, though." She muttered a brief invisibility spell, and walked to a hidden lever in the wall. She pulls it, and a small hidden door swings open. "Will this do?" Back at the base, Caladus came out, fully Armed and Armored, weapons clean, Walking with his staff, and with his scimitars sheathed. His hood was down, his silver hair flowed free. "You called, Rhaine?" he says, briskly.

"Wow. You are fast." Nawen whispered to the Avariel. There was still a chance that even hidden entrances were guarded but she did not want to risk getting caught. "I think we should return and tell the others." They could always sneak in there and... dispatch whoever was guarding it, If someone was guarding at all but the missing guard might attract some attention.

The drow glanced at the temple one more time before heading back the way she came from.

Rhaine smiled at the mind flayer, "It would be an honor to have you with us, Xallistine."

It would also be an incredible advantage. There was slim chance that the necromancers of the Cult could withstand the psionic power of an Ulitharid.

"Norgold, are you able to come, friend?" she asked, concerned about the dwarf's growing fatigue.

Xallistine bowed, feeling deeply honoured "Thank you, Lady Rhaine... i am already prepared... wait, just let me fetch my wand, and i shall be ready for departure." Xallistine said, walking out of the library, and returning a few minutes later, his ornate black wand held in one of his smaller tentacles.

Shaori says to Nawen. "I can get us back to the Lair quickly. Hold on!" She grabs Nawen under the arms, and with less than half the effort to throw the bandit, spreads her wings, and flies into the air. She circles once, and then soars back across the cavern, then into the tunnel, wings tucked close as the tunnel was tall, but not wide. Emerging from the tunnel, she soars through the large cavern back to the Flayer's lair, and then depositing Nawen on the ground, she made a slightly rough landing, and lay on the ground panting.