Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

Byron walked over to Nawen and Ilius. "Nae yer not, drink these, they'll make ye feel better." He says, handing them both a healing potion and energy potion each.

Caladus walked with the rejuvination potion to Shaori, and helps her drink it, concern on his face.

Shaori feels better after the potion, and hugs Caladus, whispering "Thank you" into his ear.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" My business? My business is trade I am but a shrewd businessmen here to "trade"! You could make fine carpets!" He laughed, looking at the adventurers... " May ask someone what is actually going on here?" He asked to all of them, circling them, looking for any movement. Edited by AnotherAverageName

The Doomguide moved over to where Ianthe lay, crouching next to her. She placed a gentle hand on the nymph's shoulder, but kept her eyes on the Rakshasa, "I think that would be obvious by now, Outsider. And I do not believe for one second that you have come here to 'trade' with us - your arrival is far too convenient."

Illius thanked Byron for the potions but Nawen refused to drink it for some reason, the sorcerer looked at the drow beside him. What is wrong with her?

"Well one person won't make much of the difference will it?" Nawen said and glared at the Rakshasa. He didn't seem like a nice fellow and she didn't like him even though she doesn't even know him yet nor she is interesting in getting to know him better.

Xallistine made a deep chuckling sound, and looked at the outsider "You think to defeat any one of us?... Please sir, even one as arrogant as yourself can see that to fight us, would mean your end?" Xallistine asked.

Ravenna looked upon the Rakshasa and said "They can destroy the cult... it all starts here."

" Shut it, tadpole." He snarled, he faced Ravenna with a shocked look " What!? Your letting them do this to your own cult!?" He said, confused, he was beginning to think it was all an act. Edited by AnotherAverageName

Xallistine laughed "Tadpole? A tadpole is the start of our lifecycle, just as a baby is part of any other races... but you... you were never born, you and your entire race are simply abominations. Leave."

Ravenna smiled and said "My cult? i joined them because they promised fresh victims for me to feed upon. They have not kept that promise, so they can face destruction."

" We have worked together for years and you go and destroy them for nothing! You grovel your way to the top just to kill them!?" faced Xallistine and the crushed skull in his hand glowed, blue flames emerged from the eye sockets. " No." He replied, coldly. Edited by AnotherAverageName

Rhaine stood, readying her weapon again. She grew tired of this Rakshasa's condescending attitude. And now it appeared that the fool was actually going to try and stop them...

"I'll give you two choices, Outsider," the Doomguide said, her voice threatening, "Leave now and live to see another day, or stay here and be sent to your final Judgment."