Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

Xallistine only laughed, not even slightly intimidated by the angered man.

Ravenna also laughed and said "Groveled? i don't grovel. And i am not at 'The top' as you say. The cult is weak, pathetic.... and it has failed to fulfill it's end of my bargain... so it can be purged in whatever flames consume it first."

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing his friends being threataned made Byron furious. He walks to his bag, and finds that his explosives had not been disposed of. He made a note in his head to talk to Caladus about it, then brought out his jar of Number 3. No where near as potent as 4, but it burned long and hot. He made it for a blacksmith forge. He walks over and says "Leave while ye still can, beast. This be number 3. A liquid tha' burns long and hot, hotter than any forge. Ye leave, or ye burn for days! Nothin can put it oot!"

Caladus clapped his hand to his forehead. He had meant to dispose of that. Too late, he saw Byron get out a jar, and threaten the thing with it. This won't end well.

Shaori stayed seated, the potion helped somewhat, but not enough.

"Save your empty threats and leave us be." Nawen said to the Rakshasa and sighed. She just wanted this all to be over so they could finally return to the surface. She missed the sun and the wind and this mean fellow was delaying them.

Illius said nothing as he watched everyone in the room. If they will finish this here he will be able to return back to the abandoned chapel in Neverwinter Wood or continue traveling with this interesting group.

Ra'sava noticed a rope lying on the floor just a few meters behind Byron, he used animate rope, lifted the rope and attempted to wrap it round his neck, whilst distracting him. " Don't move! Or the dwarf gets it!" He threatened. Edited by AnotherAverageName

Hazel stood, arms crossed, her eyes trained on the rope that threatened to wrap itself around Byron's neck. She wasn't about to tell the tiger-headed man that Byron was already dead, so instead she said, "Surely one such as yourself is above such measures. We can resolve all of this without killing another, can't we? Can you really afford to lose any more of your necromancers and minions?"

" These are not minions...I do not own them, I own nothing in this temple but trust...." He said, releasing him from the grip, this nymph seemed to treat him nicer than the rest, he liked her more...he liked being seen as someone who has authority. Edited by AnotherAverageName