Dual Minigun (not dual wielding)

Mass1milian0

it would be a pretty simple weapon mod that adds a dual minigun, double damage (since there are 2 of it), Double ammunition, Double recoil, same rate of fire (there are 2 but it doesn't mean that shooting is faster), same mods, but separable modification + legendaries, the barrels should spin each other in opposite directions, here a photo of a pre-made model I found on internet (for another game), i assume it would be totally unnecessary but immagine beating the institute wearing an X-01 maxed armor while shooting a dual minigun921a79531d44386623a527eb58d07388.jpg

If there are two it actually could mean double the fire rate since you could twin-link them.

Though if the goal is less heat generation it could maintain the same fire rate by having each gun fire at half the speed.

Also

hg_heavyarms_custom.jpg?v=1427122350

If there are two it actually could mean double the fire rate since you could twin-link them.

Though if the goal is less heat generation it could maintain the same fire rate by having each gun fire at half the speed.

Also

hg_heavyarms_custom.jpg?v=1427122350

well the fire rate doesn't bother me, actually you could do a modification in the workbench to specify if you want same Rate of fire or double it, what could be really intresting is making the vertibirds use that type of minigun (just for fun) or i had the best idea ever but it could be copyrighted, a double minigun jetpack (i mean just how cool would it be to go flying around while killing everything below you)

Edited by Mass1milian0