West Coast Blues Announcement- Recruiting

Hi there, I'm Raidertech, a beta tester for the upcoming mod: West Coast Blues, or WCB for short. The mod plans to add your favorite (I assume) faction the Omert- I mean the New California Republic. This mod will include "F U L L Y"-voiced NPC's that you can talk to about your crippling cheese addiction, or a serious matter of life and death, This mod will also be adding some weapons and armors from FNV like the Service Rifle and the Veteran Ranger outfit, so now you can recreate the memories of learning that a Service Rifle does crap against a Deathclaw.

This mod will ALSO include a main quest line not just for the NCR but the BOS as well, if you're feeling a bit anti-NCR.

What else was i supposed to say? Ah yes, we are in need of some quest scripters and anyone else who wants to offer their modding skills. So, if you want to fight the good fight, join up at our public Discord https://discord.gg/4YrXPnc and here is our nexus page too https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/29949 Also here is a few images for you to check out https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/images/111105 the Auto-Doc was created by our resident asset designer biliam, so give him thanks if he's ever online! The Ncr armor and fatigues were created by our lead asset designer Blaine Mobius who you might know as the creator of the Ncr salvaged armor and the sierra power armor mod so if you see him give a big ol pat on the back! https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/images/111111

YOU'VE BEEN INVITED TO JOIN A SERVER

WCB:DD

West Coast Blues: Development Discord

3 Online20 Members

Edited by raidertech

Are there any locations, worldspaces, " "F U L L Y"-voiced NPC's ", a questline completed to some point yet? Anything to see? Apart from several assets, something more global. A presentation maybe?

• As someone who regularly gets recruiting messages from other worldspace mod projects with an expected scope that's larger than a regular DLC, why would I choose your project above others?

What is your experience managing project teams of 20-50 people?

What is your release target?

How many people do you already have doing actual work? This explicitly excludes "Idea guys", people that do no actual work.

Are there any locations, worldspaces, " "F U L L Y"-voiced NPC's ", a questline completed to some point yet? Anything to see? Apart from several assets, something more global. A presentation maybe?

Hello werr92. If you want a presentation you can have one. Im waiting on the voice actor to show you one of them. We are getting the armor finished aswell. Stay tuned.

• As someone who regularly gets recruiting messages from other worldspace mod projects with an expected scope that's larger than a regular DLC, why would I choose your project above others?
  • What is your experience managing project teams of 20-50 people?
  • What is your release target?
  • How many people do you already have doing actual work? This explicitly excludes "Idea guys", people that do no actual work.

Right now we have about 9 voice actors, 3 writers, 3 asset design including BlaineMobius, 1 level designer. I do a lot of the work in the CK right now. It is planned to have a story with the NCR and we have our own assets in the pipe right now being created, we already have our armor almost done and an autodoc being made, tons more to be made.

Edited by CrypticModem

There will be no new world spaces and i dont think anything in game wise has been completed just yet besides the adding of the NCR in diamond city

Edited by raidertech