Can Anyone Please Help Me With This?

Videniofthesith

Thanks everyone for all your help!

I think I like the look of stakado's best of all, it looks to stick close to vanilla but changes enough to be different and not so BLAH in your face like most I have seen. I will download and try it out after work.

But from my research it seems like the "grass shadow" bug is a problem with the latest Skyrim patch 1.5 (go figure right) and not to do with any of the mods. I have downloaded a few that claims to fix it, and they haven't but I will give this new one a try.

I had this problem too. I don't think there is a set fix for everyone. I fixed it by playing around with my skyrim prefs.ini settings until I got it right for my system. I have an Nvidia card and their geforce site has a fantastic skyrim tweaks page (google skyrim geforce and you should find it). They have specifics for different cards and general tweaks. That was ultimately what worked best for me. There are also some tutorials on youtube and this site.

• 2 years later...

This I find as a solution.But may not work for everyone.Just tinker with the numbers till you some improvement.The higher the number I find you will lose fps, so tweaking is a must.

iShadowMapResolution=3072
iShadowMapResolutionPrimary=3072
iShadowMapResolutionSecondary=3072