ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Fergus Companion and quests

darthcheeto

Finally find Fergus and make him a companion. you know how Fergus gets mention after the intro i think a mod that finally sends you out on a quest to find him in a new area where you arrive and hear story's about Fergus and how he survived his family's massacre since he was away and how he even survived the slaughter of a battle at ostagar you must finish a couple quests before you can find him but you edventually find him in one of many possible situations depending on whats more interesting maybe something like you find him defending a large Village that you must help him defend and such or you run into him admist a battle in woods outside the village where afterwards you return to so you can sit down have an ale or mead and disscuss all the misssfortune thats happened and how and why fergus has survived or been able to escape each time.

**now if im not mistaken that sounds like there's the making of a nice project there in fact quite a fun n decent mod i mean from what i remember you never find out ANYTHING about fergus thats really substantial enough to worry about maybe he even found a secret and thats partly why hes survived to me this sounds like an idea thatd be worth making into a DLC sized mod

• 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...