ℹ️ Download History temporarily unavailable ×

FNV + Skyrim skill & perk system

SDB16

When I first heard about FO4's release I was super hyped, more so than I should've been.. I seen a Fallout game with the epicness of Skyrim combined but I was let down big time as it doesnt feel like a Fallout anymore because of how they removed the skills the Karma system was pretty cool too, but back on topic - kinda think of a Skyrim leveling system that progresses as you use a certain skill and unlock perks within that skill tree.

I agree with you....sort of. I'm a little sad to see the skill point system go, but I've since gotten used to it. Honestly, at this point, I could take it or leave it. I'd actually like to take it, if it didn't introduce the Skyrim system of leveling. I prefer the current leveling system. But a skill system similar to Skyrim (in the sense that instead of spending points, you increase skills by using them), I could get behind. The karma system is also something I'd like to see back. Another thing I miss, is traits. The not-quite-perks that you could pick at the beginning of New Vegas.