Incredibly pale characters

Scorpial

http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/2585/screenshot113t.png

So here's my dilema. I've been trying to get Project Reality to work for me for months now, but ever since the HDR version came out, my characters look like that above picture. It's hideous and all NPC's look like that and I know they shouldn't. I've played around in geck hoping to fix it, but nothing has worked so far.

I played around with the Skin Dimmer in the HDR section of the F3NVNormalize ImageSpace but I saw absolutely no changes. It sucks, because I see people with characters that's skin looks normal with this mod, but I can't :/

And it's not because my character is too pale, I've tried basically putting her skin tone maxed and all it did was made her look exactly like the above except extremelly yellow or blue. T_T

Any Ideas?

If it is an NPC, make sure the plugin is an esm, not an esp.

You said your character so I guess it's not that.

If it is just with a certain armor, it could be shader settings.

If it's not either of those work,look in fallout.ini and set bloadfacegenegtfiles to 1

If it is an NPC, make sure the plugin is an esm, not an esp.

You said your character so I guess it's not that.

If it is just with a certain armor, it could be shader settings.

If it's not either of those work,look in fallout.ini and set bloadfacegenegtfiles to 1

Thank-you for replying.

Yeah it's everyone in my game along with my character. Only applies to the skin. The armors, monsters, environment is absolutely perfect. This happens regardless of what anyone or my character is wearing and also happens nude.

I tried looking at my fallout.ini, and it appears I don't even have a line for that setting. =/ Which category should that be placed under?

Edited by Scorpial

It is actually

bLoadFaceGenHeadEGTFiles

For me it is the last line under General, just before Display.

Oh, yeah I saw that one. It's set to 1. =/

Oh my goodness, I got it to work.

Here's what I did:

In Geck, I changed the HDR section of the F3NVNormalize ImageSpace to the same settings as Fallout3. Then, by placing it at the very very bottom of my load order, it seems to have fix the odd lighting I was getting in the picture above. Characters are still light, but by playing around with Director's chair I was able to get the perfect mix of coloration and brightness/contrast.