The Golden Saint Returns

eschaeon

I'm extremely close to releasing a Golden Saint spell for Skyrim Conjuration. She comes equipped with a custom textured Ebony armor and a golden steel sword of shock. Other than perks to beef her up, I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas of what else should I add, if any? It appears the Golden Saint was pure melee in Oblivion so I guess adding spells or any other effects would be overkill?

Currently she's set to be stronger than the Dremora Lord but not by a whole lot (Tougher though).

Do you have any pics showing the actual golden saint? I would be very interested in seeing it. Really! Kudos to you if you show me a good model!

EDIT : If you are about to make a new race for the golden saint (needed..) you should use the high elves and change the eyes to black and stuff like that.. Should'nt be too hard, right?

Edited by TheDarkPrince

I was actually using a Nord Female for it. It looks fairly similar to the ones from Oblivion, except for the eyes (Which I can do).

If people would prefer a High Elf one with black eyes, more similar to Morrowind I could do that.

I've begun to think about it, but Golden saints aren't the only daedra we can bring back in Skyrim: Xivilai (a tougher, blue-skinned and half-naked dremora) and dark seducers too. And we have already plenty of skimpy armor for that :biggrin:

I apologize but I'm not going in the direction of what Oblivion used for their Golden Saint. I'd prefer realistic armor that actually looks like something they'd use in combat rather than the blatantly objectifying plated bathing suit. I know that might not go over well with those who prefer otherwise, but that's my choice.

I'm extremely close to releasing a Golden Saint spell for Skyrim Conjuration. She comes equipped with a custom textured Ebony armor and a golden steel sword of shock. Other than perks to beef her up, I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas of what else should I add, if any? It appears the Golden Saint was pure melee in Oblivion so I guess adding spells or any other effects would be overkill?

Currently she's set to be stronger than the Dremora Lord but not by a whole lot (Tougher though).

Hi there , I think it's a great idea introducing the Golden Saints , So i just wanted to add the fact that the saints in Oblivion where quite a bit taller with the slit eyes , which i think was quite intimidating . And also the fact that they could really open up a can of Woopass on your character . And we also have gold ingets in skyrim to make armor if needed . Just a thought . Good luck , can't wait to see them .

Golden Saints in Morrowind and Oblivion were not purely melee. They used spells, and in Oblivion, they used their bows as often as they used their swords.

It would be really cool to have Golden Saints again. The selection of daedra is so poor in Skyrim.