What i would love to see in Fallout 4

Chris_whitefang

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then I might not Buy it, although if they Debug the game right and don't rush it like they did with Skyrim, then i might reconsider...

reviews first then buy it.

Also lol less buggy then GameByro, i think its a lot more buggy then the original GameByro, terrible hardware support.

Even on the console it had some major Lagging issues and fps drops, Oblivion atleast was Playable.

Edited by Thor.

Trouble is, beth, and a fair few of it's partners, develop the games with the xbrick SDK...... so, the game engine is going to be limited to running on that hardware. xbox and ps3 don't support anything higher than DX9, so, don't expect 10 or 11 support either. Used to be, PC games were DEVELOPED on PC..... not any more. So, don't expect things like multi-core support, or anything better than DX9 until the next gen consoles come out.

Hmm question, why are they developing on Consoles, wouldn't that take decades longer, why not use bank of super computers.. Or really Decent gaming rigs... So they could do it all at once. Easier to program, or faster and more efficient??

No wonder it takes years to make a game...They are using really slow Hardware...

Edited by Thor.