We are aware aware of an issue with authentication on the site. See our status page for details. ×

Lost oddyssey kaim armor

Bryan244

Hello all i would like to make a request i was wondering if anybody would be able to make this mod? http://images.wikia.com/lostodyssey/images/9/94/Kaim0.jpg

His armor is so awesome it would be great light armor i like the design and the way it looks, to me this would be perfect (Light, but protective) Thank you so much i hope somebody makes my dream come true :)

I remember that game! I borrowed it from a friend. I loved it, right up to disc 3 where I had to fight four of those godzilla things and kill them before they reach that city. I never did manage to do it, so I just ended up giving it back to my friend. I'd like to see somebody make his default sword, too. It looked pretty cool. Yeah, the one in the image.

I remember that game! I borrowed it from a friend. I loved it, right up to disc 3 where I had to fight four of those godzilla things and kill them before they reach that city. I never did manage to do it, so I just ended up giving it back to my friend. I'd like to see somebody make his default sword, too. It looked pretty cool. Yeah, the one in the image.

Yup it would be epic! too bad nobody has replied yet :(