Turning player made character into NPC?

MrTUN3R

So the Creation Kit decided not to work. I know that trying to fix Bethesda's errors is a pain so I won't bother with that. Anyway, I downloaded this 3rd party NPC Editor and thought I'd use that to make some NPC's till something better than the Creation Kit comes out for making the other stuff...

I was wondering, is there any way to import the player character / dragonbj0rn model into the NPC Editor's model list (head mainly)? And if it's already loaded, does anybody know what it's called? I tried searching for my character's name, ''player'', ''dragonborn'' etc... nothing.

EDIT: Almost forgot, is there a site where I can see what the individual AI Packs do?

Edited by MrTUN3R

If I understood correctly you would like to make a character ingame and than use the same face\head for an NPC? If that is so, yes, it is indeed possible. All you have to do is open up the console and write :

SavePCFace FileName (obviously, file name means you have to give it a name XD). This will save a file by the name of Filename.npc. Load the CK, create a character and go to facegenparts. Import your .npc file and there you go! All yours!

Hope I helped!

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I you just want to take your characters facegen and all others abilities like high, weight and skin-tone and overwrite it to an npc, than simply open the console and type: spf anynameyouwant

than type: help anynameyouwant

and: player.placeatme (id of your char-npc) (value)

there it is

at the moment you can't import your player facegen into ck because of it needs to update to skyrim 1.9

please excuse my bad english ;)

• 1 year later...

If I understood correctly you would like to make a character ingame and than use the same face\head for an NPC? If that is so, yes, it is indeed possible. All you have to do is open up the console and write :

SavePCFace FileName (obviously, file name means you have to give it a name XD). This will save a file by the name of Filename.npc. Load the CK, create a character and go to facegenparts. Import your .npc file and there you go! All yours!

Hope I helped!

Is there a way to include mods (face texture, skin tone) so the npc looks similar even if I'm not running the mods?

• 1 year later...

*ahem* I hate to bump old threads, but is there a way to completely copy all Player Character data into an NPC, like in Oblivion you could open the console, click on yourself, and type 'createfullactorcopy'. It worked on NPCs, too. I don't want to have to add Every. Single. Perk. and write down a list of items and stuff like that.