Just Who Do You Think You Are?

Aerin Morth

If the moderators don't object....carry on.

Did a short mention of "Gersilla"--my wood elf in the poll about what gender we play.

She was born a he, ages ago (before graphic intense things) as Gerstley Borate. A cursed artifact slowly turned him to her, in a period of about 5 months. The conflicting male and female parts of her brain and body drove her insane.

She'd just soon as hit somebody upside the head for being rude as muck around with trolls. Doesn't care much for Nords for some reason, and dislikes Anvil because of the ocean smell. Mountains and forests are her domain. Rock hopping and nude mud crab watching are a couple of interests.

Gersilla likes men, but loves women. Women with reddish brown hair is her favourite for ....um, very close friendships. She travels light and is much a runner. Very into sports and has introduced a few that have spawned from her twisted mind. Favourite and only weapon is a bow, and prefers a face shot over any others. Does not ever want to own a horse, but is willing to borrow one if need be, but prefers her boots to get around.

Loves her clothing, and though she always carried a few changes with her, has a stash of outfits outside each town so she may dress for the occasion. And there is a fascination Gersilla has of acquiring things from people's houses in the wee hours of the morning.

The very quick story of Aeil.

Aeil was born into elven nobility. His father was an accomplished legion veteran serving in fort Moonmoth in Vvardenfel and his mother was a priestess of Kynareth. At a young age he and his sister were sent to their uncles to learn the ways of combat. During their trip their caravan was attacked by bandits intent on kidnaping them. Aeil and Aenna were captured but saved shortly after by the Pale Knight Alexander Tybalt. Aeil swore he would join the Templar Knights and earn his place among the Pale Knights. 3 years later Aeil completed his training under his uncle and joined the Templar Knights. 12 years after serving the Templars he was inducted into the Pale Knights as their 3rd member 4 years after that Aenna joined bumping their members up to 4. The Pale Knights become immune to aging upon entering and become fully mortal once they leave or are stripped of their status. The Pale Knights members are (in order of time spent in the order) Hrol, Tybalt, Aeil, and Aenna. Here is a picture of 3 of the Pale Knights http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/image.php?id=11062.

These are all great! Makes me want to start writing again!

People like me, who make a new character every couple weeks, need lots of threads like this. It just doesn't seem right to post more than one character story in the same thread.

Liya was a young huntress on a remote tropical isle. One day she found a huge, winged canoe floating in a lagoon, and white men without tails were roaming the shore. Curious and without fear, she went to meet them. They offered her pretty things, and coaxed her aboard, showing her the ship. Then suddenly they slammed a door behind her and she was trapped! The next day they sailed away, and when she was finally let out (to their very great harm), her island was gone. She climbed to the masthead and swung the topmaul at anyone who came to bring her down. The captain was anxious, for with her up there they could not set their topsails. But the ship's armorer came up with some fresh meat, and managed to gain her trust. That trust was not misplaced. He was kind to her and protected her, though the crew resented it bitterly. Over the long voyage he taught her Cyrodiilic, and the alphabet, and all his skills at the forge. But this was not to last. A freak accident in a heavy sea as they entered Topal Bay sent the armorer tumbling into the hold, where he broke his neck and died. Liya had not forgotten her hatred of the others, and knew how they resented him. She was certain they had killed him. Slowly the ship made its way up the Niben, finally mooring at the Imperial City. When all were drunk in celebration, she began to kill them. But some escaped to call the guard, and soon she was overpowered and thrown in prison. And there she expected to stay, until a strange coincidence set her free--to find the few who got away, and then find the way back home.

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/610460-1215656224.jpg

Since Morrowind I have ever and always been a Dunmer..Fit my personality..

'Until this great modder Cappucine created this beautiful creature, this Aquamer..umm her origins the mating of a High Elf and a willing slaughter fish, womon has a sense of humour..

Well from her my story arose for the first time..she was found by Imperial guards naked on the shore, with alternate beginnings, she found herself on a prison ship and landed on the shores of Anvil with a shack oft things, for they asked her from what were her origins, and all she knew is somehow she was royal, and they gave her things accordingly to begin her life, in this strange land..

Kailia Murrough last name in Irish Gaelic means Mermaid.. I am very into Gaelic 'Myth' The Merrow were capable of attachment to human beings and there are reports of them inter-marrying and living amongst humyns for many years. Her mother was a Goddess and great sorceress, a merwomon of the sea.. and in a dream, seduced a half High /halfDark Elf, ( I found that more exceptable to me)..took from this humyn, its ummm 'essence' , and created her daughter to walk amidst men to find out how things faired in the humyn world now..

From there Kailia was created..But her mother Goddess of the sea, did not wish for her to know her true identity, and wiped from her memory with a spell all but her name , and that she was special.. But wanted her to learn through experience the world away from the sea…what special meant...then she would have no preference but must learn for herself, what was her true heart and soul..

She wander about with no memory...only flashes of scenes she did not understand in dreams..was laughed at and shunned for one like her had not been seen in Cyrodill..

Kicked aside a treated, cruelly, for her difference, for she went against the norm in her thoughts and choices, many times..For her looks they laughed.. her gills, and bluish colour, and the great blue fin that graced the top of her bald head, and the beautiful but slightly scaly skin..

She received with disdain for her differences.. She found prejudice and cruelty, in this land of humynkind.. she became a loner and shunned all.. She fought against her true nature, developing duel sides which she needed to explore to find that indeed, that there was neither true evil or true good..That circumstances required actions, that were indeed more grey then either..she was confused lost and alone.. So her mother sent her three companions, that would show her the different sides of life..

She is now exploring and finding out who she is. She was led to a companion Rhianna that opens her soul, to its beauty, a companion Red Sonia, hellraiser race, that lead to the darker sides of things, and a companion Neeshka wild and free Dunmer, that shows her the grey areas..that one can just be in the moment..

From these she is exploring and learning who she really is..and what it is that was suppose to be special about her..in this cruel world she found herself in..

cheers mates

Aerin Morth, people still like your thread, don't they? So, as long as it's fine with moderators, you shouldn't really worry.

I agree with Sarya, Aerin. Don't let anyone discourage you. Your topic caught my interest - as well as others - so basically you have a successful thread running here.

Reading these stories give me ideas for future characters. Parts of each tale could be cobbled together to make a brand-new toon.

Indeed, many thanks for the thread, because I'm continuing work on one of my characters, and it's always good to have these threads to chronicle the latest bit of work on characters.

I'm working on the story of my Wood Elf, Elora. Originally, she was more or less a stereotypical thief, then I was going to make her a Druid half-Elf, but I stepped back and went closer to the original concept, now more of a rogue/ranger. Her parents are long gone and she was raised by a Dark Elf woman named Drasila, a seemingly typical noble woman living in the city who found Elora abandoned near the city sewers, but who lived the secret life of an assassin for the Brotherhood that she disclosed only to Elora as she raised her. Drasila taught Elora the ways of being stealthy, killing unseen with bows and swordplay with short blades. She passed on her knowledge of Illusion and Alteration. She worked to make an assassin out of Elora and bring her to the Brotherhood, but Elora had too much of a "good" disposition; she followed her training but had no desire to be a killer. She was concerned more with who her parents were and where she came from.

Drasila actually encouraged Elora in what she chose and supported that Elora didn't want to be an assassin, she was much older than Elora and very wise, she hadn't always been an assassin. She was raised by well-respected, wealthy parents back on Morrowind. Her joining of the Brotherhood was vengeance, when her parents were slain by Imperials after Morrowind was seized by them. She wanted a good opportunity to kill Legion soldiers. But her chance at revenge became her fall.

Drasila was caught in the act when sent on her dream mission - the murder of Adamus Phillida, this was the first failed attempt at his assassination. Her timing was wrong, and she was slain by guards. Thus, Elora was completely alone at roughly the age of 90 (not quite yet an adult elf).

Elora knew very little on living alone, and after Drasila was killed, her home was seized and Elora was forced to leave. And so began her life out in the wild ... a life that seemingly would never end.

Not long after she began her life alone, Elora was pursued constantly by bandits - not typically bandits, but powerful bandits with the intention to kill more than steal. They weren't Dark Brotherhood. One thing led to another, Elora learned that this odd bandit guild had ties to her parents, they were members of this group ... and traitors as well.

Long story short, Elora lives on the run from this group who seek her death for her parents betrayal. To them, Elora has "traitor's blood" and must die as well, for she was born after her parents betrayal. Much against her will, Elora is forced to kill to survive and constantly be on the move.

Appearance: Elora is short, standing at about 5'1" and weighs about 95 pounds. She has dark brown hair, slightly long and often kept up away from her face. Her eyes are bright green and her skin is pale, not very, but not dark at all.

Personality: Elora has a very gentle disposition, but she's slow to trust. She's often jumpy and nervous, always on edge, expecting someone to try to attack her. She doesn't say much of anything about her life and she never mentions Drasila's name to anyone. She's more or less blind to any man showing interest in her - love is the very last thing on her mind, if it is at all.

That's Elora thus far. I've got to type out the story for my Dark Elf character Arya someday - she's been a year in the works and is far more interesting. But I need permission to disclose much of her story, since the story she's based in isn't my creation.

Whoo .. my fingers hurt now.

:mellow:

Awesome stories Tungol, Aeryn, and Leenysaurus. =)

No moderators have contacted me, so I guess this can stay up.

I'm in the process of writing a story based on and about Abigail Fenn, one of my two favorite characters. It probably won't be up here anywhere, but if I like it, it might be put up on Fanfiction.net.

Looking forward to reading about more characters!

Sure, I'll give this a go:

An empty box. "Who'll notice?" he wonders. Darius II grew up just another worker bee in the hustle and bustle of the Imperial City. The harbourmaster shouts a string of orders, but the strong Dunmer's mind doesn't buckle even as his legs strain under the weight of myriad containers. They never wander. During breaks he allows his mind that freedom as he stares at the destinations stamped dutifully across each box: Elsweyr, Hammerfell, Morrowind. Morrowind. The name recalls an absent father. He was a nice guy, and caring for a Dunmer, but he couldn't suppress the wanderlust. He was jailed for attempting to stow away then transferred suddenly to that green dream of pride and sea. Finally got his wish, the fool. The creak of the old ship is hard on his ears. "Who'll notice?" he wonders. Inside the empty box, he is his father's son.

He is indeed his father's son. Cold, stone jail. Darius ignores the taunts from a would-be countryman. He knows something is amiss and almost laughs when a fleeing emperor tells him of destiny in hurried words. "A tongue shriller than all the music calls..." Darius can understand that. He hears it too, the creaking of that old ship. The guards tell him not to follow, but what can he do?

He is his father's son.

Archived