ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Land's End Estate

windclan

I'm currently taking a break from book modding and working on a new project for my own use but don't see any reason not to release it when I finish. Have made up plans for a massive player-owned estate in the Land's End worldspace. Currently nearly done with the second building and at the moment have a total of 12 areas on my to do list.

Like I said, I am making this first for myself so it will be very good for anyone who has a large number of companions, a huge pile of treasure or even both. Suggestions are always welcome of course :)

Got the entrance hall and one of the special rooms done in the Player Manor. Working on the Player's personal quarters tomorrow, possibly the servants quarters as well if time permits. Then furnishing and on to the next building!

Player Manor is now fully built and ready to be furnished. Going faster now that I seem to be getting a feel for where the pieces I want are :)

Thinking I might release a test version after I finish a few more buildings, just to make sure I can get this thing packaged properly since I am using a large number of Modder Resources and I'd rather not have vast chunks of the Estate coming up as the giant exclamation points we all know and hate.

The player's personal home is now complete! 5 rooms, lots of space to decorate to your own preference and a decent amount of safe storage.

Going to work on a couple of the smaller, faster to build areas before I go to work on the Museum I think :)