Random CTD

Lutine

Hi there. I just got back into Skyrim after months of not playing. I've only got a few mods installed, I've used BOSS, got the most updated SKSE, and I'm randomly CTD'ing left and right. Here are my mods:

Apachii Hair.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm

customGraph.esm

Cloaks.esp

JSwords.esp

R18Pn Ritter Armor.esp

dF Easy lift bodies and objects.esp

WATER.esp

Open Cities Skyrim.esp

dD Realistic ragdoll dorce.esp

Fall of the space core.esp

Enhanced character edit.esp

improved ysolda.esp (Personal mod)

SkyUI

SKSE

CBBE

A few animation edit mods

My computer specs are:

C2Q Q6600 Stock

4GB RAM

Radeon 5750 1GB

Running on Ultra with little to no lag.

I really don't see anything that can cause CTD here...

Edit: Something I've noticed is I sometimes walk into half rendered cells(Happened two times, walked into Bits and Pieces and everything was f***ed up. Then I CTD'd. Other time was Whiterun itself. I CTD'd there too.)

Edited by Lutine

Is that the actual load order? Because WATER has caused problems for me unless it is placed last to load.

Also, if you have the latest bethesda patch, and are all of your mods the version that is compatible with that? There were a lot of mods that had to make changes to adapt to 1.5, and if you have mods that were changed for 1.5, they may give you trouble if you are running an earlier version.

Hope this helps!

I've taken off WATER, but it does nothing.

I actually tried launching Skyrim without SKSE, and either I'm just lucky and got no CTD's so far, or SKSE is the problem.

I actually tried launching Skyrim without SKSE, and either I'm just lucky and got no CTD's so far, or SKSE is the problem.

SKSE has to be the right ver. for each patch ver. of Skyrim.

SKSE has to be the right ver. for each patch ver. of Skyrim.

I have both the latest patch and latest SKSE. The numbers correspond.

(SKSE won't boot if they're wrong, anyway)

Edited by Lutine

OK sorry, one thing that I can think of is the navmesh issue that came about patch 1.5 (idk if they fixed it with 1.5.26 or not) conflicting with Open Cities, if it is it should only happen around those cities though.