The Secret World

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Victoria picked up the phone and dialled the Director... she sat with the phone to her ear, waiting for him to pick up.

The director had gotten James Moriarty's name from the cell contract, like he said, single slip ups can give everything away, he picked up his phone "Who am I speaking with? How did you get my number? Moriatry, if thats you, then what the F*** did you just do? America is expecting a giant fall out many deaths and birth defects for decades to come! The radiation might even spread across to asia! Maybe wwIII and the end of the damn world!" he looked at the tech, who was waving frantically for his attention

"Same number that was calling Moriarty"

"Wait, your not Moriarty, who am I speaking with?"

Edited by Brutii

"It's Victoria. I'm the Illuminati. Things are not good. While we can contain the radiation, we cannot stop tongues from flapping in fear, i think we need you for peace keeping, when people are safe they are less likely to blurt out conspiracy theories... i'm dealing with Templar and Dragon outbursts, and i am watching government officials go mad... the latter i can keep chained, and i can shut up the Templars. But the people of America think that a Nuclear fallout is on it's way! It's not, what is on it/s way however is the undead. Zombies Director will start to awaken after this. I'm not pulling your leg, i am hiring you for to contracts: One, keep people quite by keeping them safe, and Two: Any undead that happen to stumble into populated areas, i need them dead... i will have my own agents eliminating threats in the dark." Victoria said hastily, pacing the room. Edited by mythicdawnmaster

"It's Victoria. I'm the Illuminati. Things are not good. While we can contain the radiation, we cannot stop tongues from flapping in fear, i think we need you for peace keeping, when people are safe they are less likely to blurt out conspiracy theories... i'm dealing with Templar and Dragon outbursts, and i am watching government officials go made... the latter i can keep chained, and i can shut up the Templars. But the people of America think that a Nuclear fallout is on it's way! It's not, what is on it/s way however is the undead. Zombies Director will start to awaken after this. I'm not pulling your leg, i am hiring you for to contracts: One, keep people quite by keeping them safe, and Two: Any undead that happen to stumble into populated areas, i need them dead... i will have my own agents eliminating threats in the dark." Victoria said hastily, pacing the room.

The director paused, and smirked "Funny, I thought you said you could contain radiation, and that the dead were rising" the director said "I don't think either is going to happen, have you been taking something?"

OOC: BRB

Edited by Brutii

"The radiation is being contained as we speak because there is no radiation. You think we let the USA keep there nuclear warheads?. And Undead are rising. What i have been taking is precautions Director. I can't have new world order without a world. Now i will repeat. You are being hired for one: Keeping the population safe, and Two: Putting down undead that happen to enter civilised areas." Victoria replied in a serious tone. Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Moriarty had patched up a live feed of the dragon infomation to Victorias computer for her to see what they were going to broadcast and spill on the internet.

"The radiation is being contained as we speak because there is no radiation. You think we let the USA keep there nuclear warheads?. And Undead are rising. What i have been taking is precautions Director. I can't have new world order without a world. Now i will repeat. You are being hired for one: Keeping the population safe, and Two: Putting down undead that happen to enter civilised areas." Victoria replied in a serious tone.

"So we have only little radiation, good, at least we don't have to worry about that. We'll take the contract as soon as you explain exactly why the dead are rising"

"Because of the panic and the fear. The people think that every Nuclear warhead in the united states has been blown, and that a Nuclear Fallout is on it's way... such an impact wakes the dead. Usually in small areas, but this much panic is going to cause a lot of graveyards to turn into banquets as the dead feast on the living. That's just the Zombies... whatever else wakes up i can't be sure of, But Hell have agreed to keep there demons chained for a while." Victoria replied, sitting back at her desk and looking over the live footage.

"Because of the panic and the fear. The people think that every Nuclear warhead in the united states has been blown, and that a Nuclear Fallout is on it's way... such an impact wakes the dead. Usually in small areas, but this much panic is going to cause a lot of graveyards to turn into banquets as the dead feast on the living. That's just the Zombies... whatever else wakes up i can't be sure of, But Hell have agreed to keep there demons chained for a while." Victoria replied, sitting back at her desk and looking over the live footage.

"Right. A few questions: How do we put these dead dead again? Having zombies eating all my clients and men... it's bad for business. And what about Moriarty?"

Moriarty sent all the infomation to Victirias computer. I came up showing clips of the undead rising and even a clip of her shooting Sarah and other images of her.