The Secret World

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'The Director' waited in a room, the room it's self would be the last place you would expect anyone to be waiting to meet an Illuminati contact, being a storage room attached to a night club, but of course, that was the ingeniousness of it.

Moriarty walked through the streets and looked around shops he bought a tailored suit and then walked back to his high end london flat were he planned out his next move to slowly take over the city. He drank brandy as he thought and now an again got a platter of cheeses and fruits to eat. He was a crimelord but he was a sophisticated crimelord who had dignity and more inportant to him money.

The corridor inside the storage building echoed loudly with the clicks of high heels, from elegant and light feet. A tall and beautiful blonde woman, dressed in a blue low-neck-lined jacket, a blue pencil skirt, blue tights, and blue high heels. Beautiful sapphire earings dangled from her ears, and an ornate diamond choker adorned her neck, her hair was in a high ponytail above her head, and her face emotionless. She opened the door to the room the Director was waiting in, and it shut behind her, her icy blue eyes looking him up and down. "So you showed your face Mr. Carrington. Good, we like it when people do as planned."

The corridor inside the storage building echoed loudly with the clicks of high heels, from elegant and light feet. A tall and beautiful blonde woman, dressed in a blue low-neck-lined jacket, a blue pencil skirt, blue tights, and blue high heels. Beautiful sapphire earings dangled from her ears, and an ornate diamond choker adorned her neck, her hair was in a high ponytail above her head, and her face emotionless. She opened the door to the room the Director was waiting in, and it shut behind her, her icy blue eyes looking him up and down. "So you showed your face Mr. Carrington. Good, we like it when people do as planned."

"Director Carrington, I didn't spend years building a PMC to be called mister" The Director replied "Whats with the blue?"

"Simply the Illuminati's colours. Now then, Director Carrington, if i must entertain your need for a title. I trust you had good reason for calling this meeting?" The woman clad in blue said, with her strong british accent, and her emotionless face.

"If I remember correctly, you called this meeting after I asked why I still hadn't been paid for Mexico. My men secured the target and brought him to the designated place, your people said you'd deliver the money on drop off, the pilot didn't have the money, he assured me I'd be paid by the end of the week. Two weeks on, and I haven't seen a dime"

Moriarty had concocted many plans in his head before he decided to hack into the london security camera mainframe and turn them off. He found chaos more predictable than order with order you can't predict whats going to have to ordinary people and when something out of the ordinary happens. With chaos he found it easy to predict the patterns of people and how they react, because with choas the out of the ordinary becomes ordinary. He walked out onto the streets and saw how people were looting now some guy walking into a bank and disappearing looked ordinary now because of the out of the ordinary stuff happening. Moriaty filled a bag with money and some gold bars and walked out without anyone knowing. The out of the ordinary suddenly became normal for him. Edited by Meciathe

"We like to play with our toys before we buy them." Victoria said with a slightly visible smile. "Here. this card is for an account we have dropped the sums off in. Destroy it after use. Or it will simply detonate itself." She said handing him a credit card. "We shall contact you again in the future Director." She said, turned, and left the room. Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Logan was lounging around in his apartment in another hot day in D.C, he was watching the news on the T.V, he didn't really care much for television, he would rather go work then sit around all day. The air-conditioner blowing a cool 64 degrees into the air, it felt nice. Logan looked at his watch and smiled. He took the all too familiar briefcase that was sitting on the couch next to him, and walked toward the window. As he opened the curtain he saw the man in black, talking about World Peace and other stupid junk, it was all lies, and Logan knew it. He slowly set down his case, and opened it gently. To reveal is precious Springfield, it had seen many kills, and it will see another one today.

Logan took the Springfield and attached the special scope that he designed himself, and opened the window. The scope was already on the man's head, he calculated the wind speed and how far he was in matter of seconds, he repositioned the scope so it was farther left, and about a little bit higher to cover the distance. Then, like every kill, time went into slow motion, all he could hear was his breathing and his heart beat. He waited for the second his heart was in it's pattern... and he slowly pulled the trigger.

He saw the bullet travel straight into the man's eye, imploding it if you must say. The back of his head burst out as the bullet exited his head, his wife had a look of terror as she saw her husbands brain matter splatter against the wall behind him. Logan quickly and hastily put away his Springfield and exited the apartment. Another bastard has met his end.