That Spell Looks Dangerous

Shady_Sam

Hey guys, recently I've been having a very very very annoying problem with npcs, wherever I go, rain or shine, npcs comment on my spells being dangerous and to stay away or whatever. I'm not running around with my spells unsheathed or something, in fact, I mostly run around dual wielding swords, and even they are sheathed. Is there a way to fix this? I'm about to go insane.

ANY weapon/armor/clothing with an AOE or On Hit destruction type enchantment will generally cause this comment from NPC's, so a sword with a fire enchantment will get a negative response (also if a follower is to close to you after stepping through a door, you'll sometimes get the "oww" from them) ... :wallbash:

NPC's and, particularly City Guards, are (apparently) clairvoyant, so they can tell for instance if you have a high Destruction level and Destruction Perks (or a high Sneak skill, or high Pickpocket skill) There is no other explanation from BGS HOW they developed this ESP, but apparently it doesn't increase their intelligence at all, because they STILL don't realize that you just put a bucket on their heads! ... Yay for the amazing AI in Skyrim ... :psyduck: