Complete thieves guild radiant Q's with the console?

Uncumber

Hi there, I've recently spent forever doing all of the thieves guild radiant quests. But now I've started a new character I frankly can't be bothered to do them all again, and there are SO many :confused:

Is there a way I can use the console to complete them automatically? The quests I'm referring to are the 'Sweep, Burglary, Heist etc' jobs that you have to repeat countlessly in order to do the unique city quests.

I hope I posted this in the right forum, any help would be massively appreciated - thank you :smile:

Edited by Uncumber

Yes, the setstage <ID> <stage number> command. You can find console commands, the stage ID's and all at UESP Wiki, go to Skyrim\ quests\ Thieves' Guild and you should be able to find what you want.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I too am having bugs with thieves guild quests .. when bryn tells you follow him n he show's you what he's about , quest doesn't start up .. i've updated skyrim to the latest AND got the unofficial patch ... any clue what to do from here? ... if needed , complete console commands are appreciated from anyone who takes the time to help out