Skyrim VR ENB

Anyone recommend an ENB for Skyrim VR?

I've got the ENB VR binaries - just need to put a preset into the game.

I was going to just slap on Rudy's ENB. But before I do, I just wondered if it would work and if it doesnt - if anyone uses an ENB that does?

I noticed the views starting to creep up within the Skyrim VR forum. So i'll have a stab tonight and putting Rudy's on and see if it works. Can always remove it if it doesnt. I'll report back for those with an interest.

Curious. What goes wrong with Rudy ENB? Or any ENB for that matter? I should have thought they would have no problem with VR.

I have heard mention of others using ENB satisfactorily, but I didn't investigate them until your remark!

If you can relay your experience, that would be a great help! Thanks!

Have you checked Boris Vorontsov's ENB downloads? He has ENBVR downloads for the three last releases. ENB won't work without downloading the latest enbvr. I'm using Rudy in game - works fine.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I still havent got around to sorting this out. I will at some point.

Thanks for your offer thasundancekid. You made me smile when I read the blade runner line. I have used that myself to explain what VR is like to friends at work. Even saying it in exactly the same way! lol.

I dont think I can use yours those mate. I use enhance lights and effects with Vivid Weathers. I have used the brighter nights and interiors methods with these. While I appreciate its realistic to be dark in a cave - I just cant see anything and the torches dont quite light up enough.

Not knocking it - but I just want to be able to see a bit. I like dark and to try to make things out - but not black so i cant see.