Random CTD's and wrye questions

Pestilenz

The loadorder is BOSS sorted and I'll attach it in various formats

I wanted to start a fresh playthrough of Skyrim and added the Mods I would like to have in said playthrough. The List is pretty clean and I already got rid of most of conflicting mods or Mods that caused me startup Freezes and CTD's and I can start an new Game and wander around pretty fine. but I stll get a lot of Freezes and CTD's and I can't figure out what could be the reason fo them. Would be great If someone could help me figuring out the problems.

Also I'm using the latest GNU Tarbal of wrye and can't figure out why it won't merge the leveled lists properly.

Have you tried the game without any mods? Freezes and CTDs can be the result of your graphics card settings/capabilities, and also RAM issues. If the CTDs/freezes happen with no mods, then you willl know the problem is with your hardware or system configuration. If it doesn't happen, then if you add mods in 1 by 1, you can determine where the problem might be. A CTD happening with a mod may be that mod or it may be a mod conflict, or it may be that mod just happened to be the one that pushed your RAM over the edge.