How can I hide wireframes from chairs and beds in TES?

VikingII

I tryed to hide wireframes in TES: the 'M' key hides all markers, the 'W' the wireframes, the 'F4' collisions, but nothing hides the wireframes of chairs and beds. Is there a way to hide the wireframes from chairs and beds?

Are you talking about the part that shows where the bed/chair entry point is (a pale blue figure of a person standing inside a wireframe)? If so that is part of the mesh and is necessary so you don't try to place the bed/chair in a spot that doesn't allow access to the entry point (or put something else on that spot, blocking entry into the bed/chair). If you are making companion/NPC friendly buildings it also comes in handy when you're pathgridding and you want to be sure either a path between two nodes passes close by or you have placed a node close to the entry.

Yes, is the pale blue figure of a person standing inside a wireframe, and I know it function in the TES, but I want to 'hide' them, not to 'delete', like the 'M' key hides the rest of all marks. Is that possible?

If you use CSE, you may hide objects in the render windows (select >> right click >> toggle visibility)

But, in this case, it would also hide the furniture itself.

So that's means it is impossible to hide in normal TES. The question about CSE is that you will need SE to play the mods created with CSE? Is there an option to use CSE to make 'normal' mods?

Edited by VikingII

If you use CSE, you may hide objects in the render windows (select >> right click >> toggle visibility)

But, in this case, it would also hide the furniture itself.

So that's means it is impossible to hide in normal TES. The question about CSE is that you will need SE to play the mods created with CSE? Is there an option to use CSE to make 'normal' mods?

A mod made with CSE will not require OBSE to run, as long as you don't use OBSE functions while making it.