Poopy Minecraft

hoofhearted4

so ive been messing around in Creative recently (should mention, ive only had Minecraft for maybe a month now) so its been like a week since i was in my Survival save. when i went back today, my character had nothing on him. no XP, no equipment. nothing. and idky. i KNOW for a fact i didnt die, because the last thing i was doing was digging out another room in my house. this is really a bummer, because i had quite a bit of stuff on me, a couple pieces of diamond armor, some diamond tools, a few enchanted, a bunch of arrows, and some other loose items. anyone know what happened? im really kinda sad about it now. i have materials to make new stuff out of iron, but yea. its just a really sad event :'(

so ive been messing around in Creative recently (should mention, ive only had Minecraft for maybe a month now) so its been like a week since i was in my Survival save. when i went back today, my character had nothing on him. no XP, no equipment. nothing. and idky. i KNOW for a fact i didnt die, because the last thing i was doing was digging out another room in my house. this is really a bummer, because i had quite a bit of stuff on me, a couple pieces of diamond armor, some diamond tools, a few enchanted, a bunch of arrows, and some other loose items. anyone know what happened? im really kinda sad about it now. i have materials to make new stuff out of iron, but yea. its just a really sad event :'(

If you are still in that room than you're alive, if you're not, you died and you forgot.

If you know for certain you didn't die or misplace the items, there are numerous apps you can use to bring them back as well as the xp you lost. (If you don't mind "cheating" but as you're just replacing items you already had I don't see a problem)