Visor mod!!!

NCRsoldier

I think its the best mod that gives you a the feeling of skyrim. the idea is to change the first person when the player have helmet, making it looks realistic just like in fallout new vegas's project Nevada.

lol it's funny, I was JUST thinking the same thing. I'm actually very surprised it hasn't been done yet, or at least been announced that it's being made. I 100% support this and hope someone will make this, or make something similar to PN

lol it's funny, I was JUST thinking the same thing. I'm actually very surprised it hasn't been done yet, or at least been announced that it's being made. I 100% support this and hope someone will make this, or make something similar to PN

Totally Agree with you dude! I'm New to Forums but If Supporting a Mod means Helping him Build the Mod or Something.... Then, I TOO!!! will support This MOD!!!! :laugh:

Totally Agree with you dude! I'm New to Forums but If Supporting a Mod means Helping him Build the Mod or Something.... Then, I TOO!!! will support This MOD!!!! :laugh:

lol in a way, yea it does. Supporting a mod means to help keep it alive until it's actually made, and in ways of keeping it alive is to actually talk about it and, if you have the skills, work a little on it. I, sadly, do not have such skills.

Edited by Kry11ic

I don't have such skills either. but I will support the mod the best I can.

I maybe don't have the skill but I will try to gain theme by trying to create this mod

Maybe you could draw out concept designs of the varies helmets? Give people ideas of what to work on, kind of inspire them

I have no idea how to do those things, basically iam bad at photoshop . I think the reason that no on have worked on it its because there are so many helmets and its hard to work on each one, so I think I will focus on the ebony helmet which is my favorite and stop there Edited by NCRsoldier

Well i have no access to the game atm, my laptop is too weak but i can imagine this could work by adding a 1stpersonmodel for the helmet as well (like the 1stpersonmodel for gloves) and adjust the position. There is a way to add it as some kind of GUI for sure but this was my first thought ... tried it once with a semi transparent layer to simulate a full helmet visor like in Halo :D Edited by ghosu

I have no idea how to do those things, basically iam bad at photoshop . I think the reason that no on have worked on it its because there are so many helmets and its hard to work on each one, so I think I will focus on the ebony helmet which is my favorite and stop there

lol I meant like actual drawing on paper with a pencil. What I would do it look at the design of the eye holes in the helmet, and try to draw out what it would look like from inside the helmet. I could do some drawings and send it your way, then (if you like them) you can out them on here or do what you want with them

I have no idea how to do those things, basically iam bad at photoshop . I think the reason that no on have worked on it its because there are so many helmets and its hard to work on each one, so I think I will focus on the ebony helmet which is my favorite and stop there

lol I meant like actual drawing on paper with a pencil. What I would do it look at the design of the eye holes in the helmet, and try to draw out what it would look like from inside the helmet. I could do some drawings and send it your way, then (if you like them) you can out them on here or do what you want with them

no can do, my drawing skills are worst than 5 year old boy. drawing isnt my good side, even something easy as you say is hard for me. I know you going to laugh about my drawing skills and my english, but come on everybody suck at something