Crafting Spell Mod Script

I want to make a spell that when you cast it a script runs that checks your inventory for 5 grand filled soul gems or black soul gems and if you have it, it removes the 5 soul gems and merges 2 weapon or armor enchantments together. I guess it would have to be a spell that opens menus because there would have to be a lot of dynamics to it. Maybe a good structure would be: *Cast* [Menu 1] Choice 1: "Weapon" Choice 2: "Armor". [Menu 2] *For Weapon* Choice1: Sword/Bow Choice 2: Arrows*For Armor* Choices for each armor slot. Then run a check for the reference ID of equipped weapon or armor in that slot. Then a container opens, place weapon or armor to merge enchantment from. *Close Container* The base weapon with no enchantment is added to your inventory and the enchantment is added to the desired weapon or armor. I know how it would work, basically, I just need some help with scripting. It seems like it would be pretty basic but I'm not too familiar on scripting language. If anyone could help me, I'd be very grateful. Thanks in advance!

begin scripteffectstart

if ( player.getitemcount XXXXXXXX > 5 )

player.removeitem XXXXXXXX 5

endif

end

This is the code for "if the player has 5 grand soul gems, remove 5 grand soul gems from the inventory of the player". [XXXXXXXX is the ItemID for the Grand Soul Gem. Look the real ID up on UESP or something]

Edited by Pokegami

Messing with enchantments would require OBSE. What your asking does not really sound very basic.

What may probably be easier is putting the weapons into different containers of some kind, then putting the soul gems into another container. It would still require OBSE, but would be much simpler.

Is that an option?