Recruting quest maker for Dark Orb Guild mod

Im in dire need of someone skilled with quest making I got all locations, NPC an voice actors but I dont have anyone who can make quests of it. And Im not able to do quests myself. Please contact me if you fell like you can help me with my biiig problem

link for mod if you wana see whats it about and see HQ and its actors

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=15949

Hmmm I was sure it be more easy to find help once mod itself is ready and I got voice actors

Im going to be a bit rude here. As it seems you have done all the fun stuff. Making cells, placing objekts, actors, getting voices, making story, locations and designing the quests etc etc. The only thing that is left to do is the quest scripting.

There is a reason why there arent any big and great teamwork quest mods out there

Scripting itself is a long tedious boring work especially when you havent designed the quests yourself after your own ideas. With the Papyrys language in CK it even worse. Its a hell. Scripting the quests will take far longer time that whats already done.

Of course you can easily get some grunts to do the tough labor for you..... IF you pay in hard cold CASH LOL

I apologise for my rudeness :)

Hmmm I guess youre right. But someone earlier told me oppositive thing so Im now confused. But looks like youre right at this point. Main quest which I did cannot be changed but anyone can add his or her misc ones. I mean there are so many NPC and options there as its for any other city

Looks like will have to learn quest making becouse Im not that desperate to bring joy of playing fun mod for others if I would have to pay for this with my hard earned cold CASH XD

Edited by IgnacyOrder

What basvanbeu said =] Unfortunately the hardest, most boring bit of mod making is the bit you'll find people most unwilling to help with. Strange that... :tongue: I know the feeling btw. I love making characters and locations but I hate scripting, not a lot you can do about it I'm afraid =[

lol I did locations since I know how to make it and I know how I wanted it to look like. I would do scripting as well but Im not that good with it. Also if the part you say about people unwilling to help with most boring parts then it would appear that whole thing is boring since I only got help when I did something for exhange (Still only half of the deals were repaid by other side in form of help)

I got few amazing voice actors from newgrounds. 1 talented texture maker from here, 1 guy who relly did help me by teaching me how to do working mannequins and displays... And thats about it XD I got like 17 offers for voice acting but none of those people did even try to make a sample record or something so... It is hard to find a good team. I really admire people who did big mods with team. Anyway dont get me wrong. I still plan on finishing my mod even if I would have to do all this thing from scrath of a script