Loki's Armory

Issa 5

Oh heavywaters, that just made my day right there. This wasn't my request so I hope this don't count as a bump or nothing and I'll delete it if it does, but words can't express how excited I am that someone is working on this. :3 I had half a mind to try it myself when I first saw this request, but after my last attempt to make a custom armor resulted in a big ol hole through my character's chest, I'm gunshy of trying it again.

Can't wait to see the rest of it.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

This looks really good, I was going to make a similar request as I find the armor really cool...

I've added another reference picture, because the armor is actually a little different than the unarmored version in the original post, it adds a bit more gold sections to the base equipment it seems.

http://www.kghobby.com/product_images/m/460/Hot_Toys_The_Avengers_Loki_Limited_Edition_Collectible_Figurine_PR16__55887_zoom.jpg

http://www.kghobby.com/product_images/h/798/Hot_Toys_The_Avengers_Loki_Limited_Edition_Collectible_Figurine_PR1__40615_zoom.jpg

The thalmar robes do seem like a great base, and a little modifications here and there, as well as that awesome helmet model would certainly make some very stylish looking armor.

Edited by Geoeve07

Thanks for adding those awesome reference pictures geoeve! I wonder if it would be possible to have a Lesser Power that causes the Sceptre to extend, switching between a 1 handed blade/dagger to a staff with mind control?

• 2 months later...

Scuse the necro-post but we need to get this thread going again.

I just started playing Skyrim a couple months ago even though I got it for Christmas last year, I also just finished watching the Avengers on blu-ray and I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who thought Loki armor would make a badass mod! ;)

That Chitauri that Loki was talking to, his outfit would also be a sweet mod.

I really hope someone is working on this. I'd learn to do it myself but my newborn son will be keeping me busy in less than one week! :)

• 1 month later...