Problem at Nights

Tenebunny

I probably did something terribly wrong but I can't seem to figure out what, whenever it gets night everything is pitch black and Pip-Boy does little to change that. At day and inside houses/places everything seems fine tho.

at the goodsprings Bar:

PPJ34B9.png

JDSz76X.png

pip-boy on:

IaSMyrt.png

pip-boy off:

QnjeLnO.png

My mod-list:

I2EToT1.jpg

Also I'm using the enhanced shaders ENB

Sorry if it's a stupid question I'm just at a loss. :x

Edited by Tenebunny

Most probably this is due to ENB. (it's a common issue.) Please see the 'Issue: ENB Nights are too dark, even with "nightvision"' entry under 'Solutions to Post-Processor (ENB/SweetFX et. al.) problems' section in the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" guide.

Do us all a favor. Look at the screenshots of your "load order". See the "Interior Lighting Overhaul" plugin entries? Which is coming in which order, or even which plugin is which? This just one reason why we dislike using screenshots for "load order" (LO). (Though your arrangement is probably the best that can be done that way. But we lose key information.) Download LOOT and install it manually to the game root folder (i.e. "<install path>\Fallout New Vegas"). Read the documentation, but copy your LO into a list suitable for posting on forums. (The command to copy this list to your clipboard is under the ":" with three dots to the extreme right in it's menu bar.) Then just click on the "green bar" icon (SpecialBBcode) in the top row of the "Reply to this topic" page, select "spoiler tag", and paste the list from your clipboard in between the "spoiler" tags in the body of the post. Most "mod managers" have a similar "LO List" capability, but you will have to read their tutorials to work that out for yourself.

I also see some issues with what I can make out of your LO. Please see the 'Common Game Problems' section of the wiki "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article.

-Dubious-