Anyone know of a good light armor...

MetallicAGuy

Does anyone know of a good Light Armor mod for females that isn't just a battle-bra and panties?

Like, a full suit of ACTUAL light armor.

I'm running around with Aela as my ranged support on my pure-warrior, and I REALLY just want a decent light armor that doesn't make her look like a tramp with a bow and arrow.

I've spent hours searching the nexus, and I can't seem to find any.

Other than the Eisen armor with the leg armor instead of the skirt, I don't really know of any either. Thats more of a heavy armor too I guess.

Sometimes I wish CBBE and UNP armors had their own categories so I dont have to wade through them when looking for a specific mod.

Other than the Eisen armor with the leg armor instead of the skirt, I don't really know of any either. Thats more of a heavy armor too I guess.

Sometimes I wish CBBE and UNP armors had their own categories so I dont have to wade through them when looking for a specific mod.

Yeah, that Ranger armor looks just about right! Thanks!

Yeah, that Ranger armor looks just about right! Thanks!

No sweat, happy to give a hand :)