ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Realm of silence

spyro1201

Suddenly there was bright light in the sky and two figures appeared above the heads of the 3 on the ground. They were about 300 feet into the air.

For your crimes Graal, you are hereby banished to this realm and here you shall stay until you die. the first said.

No! the other screamed, but too late as the other one left in a flurry of light.

The remaining one came gliding to the ground and landed mere meters away from where the others stood, totally oblivious to their presence, muttering to himself.

On his back a bow and a few arrows were strapped and on his hip an elegant broadsword with a hilt in the shape of a strange creature. He folded his wings around him protectively and huddled on the ground.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wildfire who stoped walking to watch all of this finaly decided to do something. shadow felt his scythe shake as something hit it. there was a throwing knife stuck to it. a note was hanging from the knife as well as a strange device. the note said: shadow...maybe you can help me with my mission. this is a spare earpice. use it to contact me if you find ANYTHING. maybe if we work with each other we can find out what happened here. if i find anything i'll tell you.....good luck.

shadow looked up but wildfire was gone.

Shadow turned his attention to the winged man who landed nearby.

Who or what are you.Some kind of bi...wait i recognize your kind,you're a Vilkaiden am i right.What are you doing here and why are you here.

He then stood up to see him closely.

OOC>Halororor is Graal the name of your character because you didn't mention his name on the sing up sheet?

Graal stood up and his hand flew to his sword as he surveyed the dark figure.

What?! Where'd you come from? Yes, I'm a Valkaidin. As you no doubt heard I've been banished to this world for commitiing some...ahh...well, I've been banished, details are not really...neccesary. But where are we, this place looks so...dead...yet there are plants and trees growing here.

OOC: Yes, sorry that I forgot to state my name when signing up.

Shadow stared Graal all over.

Even though i have the ability to read minds,i shall not perform it on you,so your secrets are safe.Oh by the way my name is Shadow.Don't be frightened by my looks.I'm pure at heart.

Shadow pulled out his cold,bony hand to greet the Valkaidin.The demon looked at the crusnik.

This is Garrett,he's a crusnik lord.But im not sure what that is right now.Anyway will you join me,Garrett and Wildfire.We're going to explore this mysterious world in the morning.Who knows,we might find a way to go home.

OOC>by the way guys do you think im posting too much ;)

I KNEW IT! something was............. oh i dont know....... weird! about that pool! WHY did you APSOLUTLY HAVE to go exploring!

WOW! That was fun! oh, you didnt like it? why not?

BECAUSE, now we are in a 'silent-world-with-nothing-to-eat' kind of situation? or PERHAPS because there is APSOLUTELY NO WAY we could get back up there? The Valley Echoed with the combined whoops of joy and yells of anger as two figures got themselves up from the floor, after falling from the "sky". Suddenly, the taller of the two starts, and whispers

I heard something! get down!

What is it? What did you hear?

A small rustle, a crack, as if something is.... Watching us.

Thats not so bad, is it? i mean, it could just be a rabbit? The Figure with a Tail sounded like he was desperately trying to find an innocent meaning for the noise.

Ziaxarz, did you see any animals, or hear any sounds, or even any sign of life whatsoever? can you even smell anything?

Oooohhhh! I guess that means that we are in a...

'Creepy-thing-staring-at-us-from-the-shadows' Kind of situation, yes. now shush, please, before we get caught!

and with that, the 2 figures fell silent, lying as low to the floor as they could.

'Creepy-thing-staring-at-you-from-the-shadows'?No more like the shadows themselves are staring at you!

The two looked behind them and saw black demon-like figure with a scythe.They felt shivers in their spines as the demon-like-thing was slowly approaching.

This is probably the 100th time i ask this question but,who are you?

Shadow held his scythe in front of Wildfire

Wildfire,what did i say about half an hour ago.Think before you do.Don't shoot them.

Archived