ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Deadly Dragons suggested waiting time

Mahikan

Hello everybody. I'm starting my Skyrim adventure. After spending few hours in the game I've decided to mod it.

One of the mods I've downloaded is "Deadly Dragons" Mod and Imp's More Complex Needs. But before playing with them I have a question.

At the end of Deadly Dragons Mod info there is an information that suggest waiting for 31 days in your home in game to make sure that Mod takes full effect.

But at this time in the game, I don't have home yet, and I have Imp's More Comples Needs Mod installed. So I'm confused, because waiting now 31 days will be a nightmare.

My adventure is mostly centraliazed around the Whiterun city. And I have a question. If I have only met two dragons for now, is it important to wait those 31 days?

Edited by Mahikan

• 1 month later...
It's a suggestion. Don't wait 31 days, you don't have to (although it would be better if you did). I didn't, and I installed Deadly Dragons on one of my characters after I have beaten that Whiterun Watchtower dragon, and it is functioning 100% well. The reason it says to wait 31 days it for stuff to fully reset. However, that only applies to things already spawned. If you go to a completely new area with dragons, your dragons would be working fine. Edited by Omeletter