Hidden NPC?

Hi.....

Sorry, i have a strange situation modifying the mod Sexlivion for boys and girl.

i am an Italian developer and i made/modified several Oblivion mods.

Now, I have a very strange problem......

I'am making a new version of sexlivion into a simpler version, removing several quests' mechanisms, scripts etc. I'm finishing the mod and I want to make a graphic revision to the Moonlight Inn. I removed all the activators, changed illumination, opened the moonlight inn door etc. Now the moonlight inn's cell is a simple place with seven rooms: the central room, two lateral room and the girl's rooms.

I need to add some NPCs in the Moonlight Inn and this is the problem:

if i add an NPC (for example Eletta) to the central room in moonlight inn, i view it in the CS, it has the right position....but I cannot see it in the game!!!!! The NPC is disappeared in the game. If i try to add it in the Stacea room, i see Stacea and also the other NPC (in this case Eletta)!! I tried also with a simple oblivion NPC (not only with one of sexlivion NPC). The same problem.

If I try to add eletta (or other NPC) to the atelier or another cell (Oblivion cell), there is no problem.

It seems that I can see the NPC in moonlight inn cell only in the girls's rooms where the NPC has been placed.

In general, the question is.....is it possible to hide/activate/view an NPC in a specify room and not in an other one (in the same cell)?

Thank you!

Problem solved.

The CS probably creates an error in the plugin modifying cell datas (in the render window). I create a new cell (with the same characteristics, owner, lighting color, etc etc...), copy and paste all objects from the old cell to the new cell and now it works. If i put an NPC in the cell, it is.