Faction issues

NCRForever

I also noticed that even with my 32gb and the 11gb on my 1080ti, I was getting an out of memory error. So, yeah. VRAM is an issue. Although the card works great in all other games, including FO3. NV is just a lil whiney b.

Are you using the 4GB Patcher? If not, please see the 'Maximizing use of memory' section of the wiki "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article.

If you are using the full 4GB of memory, most likely your CTD problem (now or in the future) is the default "heap size" is too small. It's so common you might as well deal with it now. Please see the 'Issue: CTD without warning, "Out of Memory error", or stops responding after the Main Menu') entry in the 'Solutions to "Crash To Desktop" (CTD) problems' section in the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" guide.

Did you get the "Fall Creator's Update" of 2017 (FCU aka "RedStone 3")? Do you have "New Vegas Stutter Remover" (NVSR) installed? If both are "true", then please see the 'Issue: CTD after 10-20 minutes of play (post-Win10 2017 FCU)' and 'Issue: CTD without warning, "Out of Memory error", or stops responding after the Main Menu' entries in the 'Solutions to "Crash To Desktop" (CTD) problems' section in the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" guide.
-Dubious-

With 1803/"Redstone 4" (MS is dropping the "Creators Update" moniker), you shouldn't be running FNV in "compatibility mode" (if you are).

The d3d9.dll from Win8.1 is still needed though (last I knew; 1803 info is trickling in and I'm still on Win7SP1, by preference).

Did you apply the "Sheson heap size" fix? That is specific to NVSE and needed by the game engine. It's default size is definitely "too conservative".

-Dubious-

Sheson heap size is for TTW I thought. I'm using NVSE version 5.1b4 Not the early version of 4.xx. Also, the 4GB Fallout New Vegas vseion that I'm using in this one:

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/35262

Per NVSE instructions.

Anyway, NV works properly IF I disable all the DLCs. Neutral factions aren't hostile. But, without the DLCs, the game is pretty much a bust.

No, Sheson heap size fix is for basic FNV game engine (which TTW uses). I have not seen anything about it being "baked into NVSE". As per that entry, you have to create the NVSE ini file and add the entry. It doesn't fix NVSE per se, it fixes the game's use of the "heap". (NVSE provides other low level game engine fixes as well.) The only consequence you should see is fewer "out of memory" and CTDs.

If the factions are working correctly in vanilla and not with the DLCs active, you have a corrupt DLC.

-Dubious-

Yeah. I actually deleted them all and am redownloading them. But, like I said this morning, it's a fresh install so there shouldn't be any issues.