Auto or Lock Targeting System

lustrianna

Hello everyone! I am a 3rd-person only Skyrim player. One of the things I cant stand is the difficulty of 3rd-person combat due to your having to manual turn/target your enemy every time it moves! What I would love to see in Skyrim is an target lock system that allows you to target a specific foe and stay locked to that target for the duration of the combat or until you target a different enemy. Similar to Guild Wars targeting I would say. If this is at all possible let me know! :)

I would actually like it to be like assassins creed targeting, they had the combat in those games done well except for a few minor gripes like the enemies that would grab you. maybe someone could even make a counter system in the game that would work with this.

It will be lovely

we will never miss when we shoot enemy with spell or bow , and when we hit the target

and also add some instant killing blow like in assassins creed series, when the target attacking, we just make counter-attack at the target and instant killing blow happen